Cincinnati timeline

Dear Susan,
Would you pls do me a favor?when you go to take a oath,pls ask the court employee which dates will be scheduled for oath in september.or if they have the phone number I can reach.Thanks.

Lissa88,
As soon as you get your Oath Letter, will you pl let us all know your Oath date at Cincinnati ? Thanks

Not me , but someone I know completed the interview on July 15 th at Cincinnati and waiting for OL now.

any new filers in Cincinnati

Any new Cincinnati filers? Please post your details here. I will be sending my N-400 in March '09.

Hello Cincinnati filers:

Did any of you or your local friends end up with an interview before the 5 yr anniv date in Cincinnati? Wondering if the Cincinnati officers have any issues conducting the interview prior to the 5yr anniv date, in case it happens.

Interview prior to 5 th year Anniversary

IMHO , you can file N-400 90 days prior to 5 th anniversary of GC, but there cannot be an Interview held before completing 5 years of GC. By any chance , if one files 90 days prior and gets his interview date , say 30 days prior to the 5 th year anni., then the officer will have to reschedule the Interview to a date so as it is after the 5 th year anniv.
One simply cannot be interviewed before completing 5 years of GC.

IMHO , you can file N-400 90 days prior to 5 th anniversary of GC, but there cannot be an Interview held before completing 5 years of GC. By any chance , if one files 90 days prior and gets his interview date , say 30 days prior to the 5 th year anni., then the officer will have to reschedule the Interview to a date so as it is after the 5 th year anniv.
One simply cannot be interviewed before completing 5 years of GC.

How many days did it take for you to go from submitted date to interview date?

There are mixed situations on this forum regarding interview prior to 5 yr anniv date - several had no issues, some got rescheduled; so wondering what the experience of Cincinnati filers was