Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really good.....

For All those who dont know what their company is doing or they dont know about their status...this is an interesting web site,..its from the department of labour itself..

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

u can check just by compnay name and state..u can also downlaod the entire database... u can find out about the company also...
People can tehn do all analysis..forecasting..patterns etc...:)

Cheers,

This is really good.....

For All those who dont know what their company is doing or they dont know about their status...this is an interesting web site,..its from the department of labour itself..

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

u can check just by compnay name and state..u can also downlaod the entire database... u can find out about the company also...
People can tehn do all analysis..forecasting..patterns etc...:)

Cheers,

my attorney replied to remand to employer option on March 9th. I checked AVM today, no new update yet.

Will keep you posted.

As for the response, attorney, amend the exp in ETA 750 to BS plus 3 yrs, did a add in local news paper for 1 day with some skills i have, collected resumes, fortunately only 6 resumes came and none of them with an exact match.

So she made a case to say that none of them have the exact skills i have etc etc..

so lets see what happens...

Chicago DOL is working now on non RIR cases. That is the priority. It will go on for couple of months. RIR will be slowed down considerably.

from where did you get the news jharkhandi ?

the entire process is slowed down due to new rule..I posted my friend's case last time , it was remand to state getting certified within few weeks, where non rir cases from 2002 are sitting.

So its very diificult to predict the trend..I guess

Called Chicago DOL on 1-312-596-5400 Followed by 4 and 0 - gave case number. It is in AVM for last two months and yet not assigned - I was told.

I asked what date is being processing?

Lady said - Oct 2002.

I asked it three times to confirm she is not drunk.

Also I have not seen any movement for RIR for last 2-3 months - see AVM is also not changing status for RIR cases.

Perhaps they are processing 3-4 months of non RIR in one go!

Someone would like to call and confirm my understanding - it is deduction. Correct me if I am wrong!

Wish you luck Rupa - I feel cases which had query will not be affected really - so you are safe that way.

jharkhandi, the lady is giving the standard outdated answer which is mentioned in the websites..i know of friends on RIR who got their nov,dec cases approved..i think they have been trained or suggested to answer 'oct cases being processed'

Originally posted by puhrince
jharkhandi, the lady is giving the standard outdated answer which is mentioned in the websites..i know of friends on RIR who got their nov,dec cases approved..i think they have been trained or suggested to answer 'oct cases being processed'

Nov, Dec? Mine is of Nov 2003 - not even assigned to analyst.

Did you hear what she was saying - she is saying 2002 and not 2003!

Nov 5th, 2003

Jharkhandi
A freind of mine got RFE...

Moved DOL Nov 5th, 2003
DOL sent RFE on 02/26/2003
RFE was to put ADs again fro Re-test ...

My DOL Rcvd date is 12/11/2003 .

Thanks

Kalse_2000

Is your case entered in to AVM? Mine was moved to DOL on 12/10/03, Not entered in to AVM till today.

Thanks,
PBK

Yes & NO

PBK
When last time I checked 1 week back, AVM said that there was case Rcvd on 12/11/2003 and I guess its mine. I tried to varify by calling DOL but lady told "NO INF PROVIDED".

Thanks

Remand to state

I am new to this thread
and my case was filed on June 2003 and moved to DOL in July and remanded back to state from DOL in Oct 2003 to put extra efforts. And after Ads and everythign replied back to state on Jan and it moved again to DOL on Feb 1st week. After that no news waiting for the approval

Any idea .........

Puhrince

Originally posted by puhrince

Can you please post the details about your friends who got approved from nov,dec casses. Thanks a bunch.

checked AVM, my case got updated with..

remand returned by employer on march 11th..my attorney returned the response on march 9th. looks like avm is quick in updating rfe s...

another friend of mine got certified today without RFE..his case went to DOL oct end..

his case is unique..1st time remand to state..employer withdraw his case and resubmitted a fresh one to SESA..using same ad..same ETA..hoping a different adjucator will be assigned..and it did happen..bs plus 2 yrs..got approved the 2nd time

Chicago DOL checking offices in IOWA ?

Hi All,

Is it true that INS agents from Chicago DOL are going to IOWA to physically check the office premises, infrastructure etc. in IOWA ?
Anyone else heard about this or experienced this ?

Please let me know.

Re: Chicago DOL checking offices in IOWA ?

Originally posted by pearl12970
Hi All,

Is it true that INS agents from Chicago DOL are going to IOWA to physically check the office premises, infrastructure etc. in IOWA ?
Anyone else heard about this or experienced this ?

Please let me know.

I think, this is happening in Philadelphia for DE cases, not sure about Chicago, but I wouldn't be surprised.
BTW, it would be a DOL officer not INS officer.

Re: Re: Chicago DOL checking offices in IOWA ?

Hi- thanks for the response.
Do you know someone who experienced this ?

Originally posted by alvin
I think, this is happening in Philadelphia for DE cases, not sure about Chicago, but I wouldn't be surprised.
BTW, it would be a DOL officer not INS officer.

URGENT ! Please help here.
Hi ASHKAR,

Now a days I dont see much posting from you? But what ever you guys discuss here are very help-ful. I am new here. And I came to know from my lawyer that my case from IOWA got forwarded to Chicago DOL on 12/08/03. Since my H1B will expire on 13th June'04, Can I really keep hope on this? Please give your advise and at the same time in order to extend my visa time I want to recapture 5 months( at a strech) of Time I spent in INDIA, which is not a vacation. I saw some of your postings regarding recapturing time, can you share some thoughts and experience here. And what are the chances and what kind of documentation required? I have only proof is my passport with departure times recorded on that. Is this enough? I talked to my attorney in this regard they told we can apply but no gaurentee that we will get but we can try.

Since I applied my GC labor from Delaware in July'03 and IOWA in Nov'03 , I dont have 365 days to apply 7th year extension. Please can you tell me what are my options and your advise on recapturing time in INDIA.

Thanks and look forward to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.