Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by pbk
Guys

At last I was able to talk to the person.. What she said is.. My case was moved to DOL on 12/10/2003 and they are processing Nov'03 cases. She asked me to call DOL after March 19th.

Thanks for your help.

gc99999999 : I got your point. Since there was no response from the attorney..I was in the dark and forced to call them.

Did she said your priority date?
check chicago DOL AVM @1-312-353-1059
enter 1 enter 1 and emp ph#

some body posted that AVM is updated with Dec Cases..
Try yours.. and post details

Kentuky or Minnesota

Hello all I am new to this forum.
I am working as a consultant. My employer agreed to apply for my GC in KY. I have given my papers to lawyer. He said he will apply for my labor in few days. I know this employer very well. But my project may end in 1 or 2 months.

I am getting one more offer from a consulting company. He says he will apply for my labor in Minnesota.

Practically I am not sure which is faster and I am in confusion state. Please though some light.

Thanks
Kumar

gc9999999

Thanks for the info. I tried with employer phone number in AVM. It is saying that phone number not found. I don't have the case number for DOL.
How do we get the case number for DOL??

PBK

Thanks Udai. I got the phone number from previous cases. The last case entered was as of Dec 8th. Mine is Dec 10th. I think it will take some more time.

Remand To Employer

Hi Guys
Any update in the reply to Retesting option for Remand to Employer Option ? How DOL is dealing these cases ? Mine was Remanded to Employer in feb and now Preparing the Recruiting Efforts after 2 wks of wait. Also made change in Ad from 1 to 3 yrs requirement for the same job.

EB3/RIR :
Recd by DOL 31 Oct 2003
Remanded 3 Feb 04
DOT : 007.061-022

Please reply with any updates. Iknow that RupaRajan has the similar situation , anyone else pls share.
Thanks

Oct 7, 2003 RIR

My case was recieved by Chicago DOL on Oct 7, 2003 and has not been certified, with dot code of 005.xxx-xxx. Any case around that time is approved? I really worry about it, since it has been 5 months!!

Seabird

Any Approvals for Remanded Case??

Any Approvals for Remanded to Employer Cases After Jan 2004.

Rupajana?? any update on your case.

because my company planning to submit the results after 2 weeks of market retest.

:confused:

HELP NEEDED

I needed a few clarifications.. The company that is processing my LC is saying that they have received a query asking for revenue and tax information for the past couple of years. Due to this my Processinng (regional DOL , Chicago) has been kept on hold till the required information is submitted.. I just needed to find out if this is true or not.. I have a feeling he is not telling the truth..
If any one has similar experience, could you please share it..
If the required information is submitted what is the general time line for it it to be approved.. According to him, they have submitted the information 3 weeks back and i still have not heard any update from him.. I really appreciate if some one can throw some light on these kinda situations..

Thanks,

Remanded 2 mployer

Hello Board

Any positive approvals after responding to the "Remanded to Employer" status cases.

My case got remanded to employer on Feb 12th 2004. employer decided to release ads for 2 weeks and then Submit ....Planning to submit on March 11' 2004. any suggestions or Ideas....

:mad:

Re: Remanded 2 mployer

When was your case fwded to the DOL ??

Originally posted by 2Hard2guess
Hello Board

Any positive approvals after responding to the "Remanded to Employer" status cases.

My case got remanded to employer on Feb 12th 2004. employer decided to release ads for 2 weeks and then Submit ....Planning to submit on March 11' 2004. any suggestions or Ideas....

:mad:

Remanded 2 Employer

Hi 2Hard2guess

I also got the same 3 option letter on 03Feb2004. Pursuing the Ads and Hiring Efforts.Pls clarify few things.

What was your Original Job requirement ?
What is DOT ?
What did you change for your this Ad ?

Pls respond
Thanks

Ray

Ray,
My case was fwded to the DOL on 11/21/03. Tried the AVM to find out the case number by priority date, but there are no cases for that date.
My employers telephone number works and has cases only till Nov 1st week. Same with the website,(link someplace in this forum) Only has some cases, but it says its been updated till Dec

Vish

Originally posted by Ray S.
I am trying to lookup a Nov 20 DOL case from AVM, the
employer phone number does not seem to be in their
database, anybody having similar problems with
employer phone no.?

Some not so good news...since a lot of LCs are getting remand to
option ... I was informed by my "sources" that LC processing will be really slow from here onwards since labor dept waits for response to the option given to employer...
Not sure how much of this is true...? Any ideas

Re: Remanded 2 Employer

Bhasu

1)I am not sure what is the original requirement
2)030.062.010
3)Just released ad with clear requirement and collected resumes also reasons should be very informative for Denial of resumes.

Just keeping my fingers crossed as of now....got to c whz next...

Originally posted by Bhasu
Hi 2Hard2guess

I also got the same 3 option letter on 03Feb2004. Pursuing the Ads and Hiring Efforts.Pls clarify few things.

What was your Original Job requirement ?
What is DOT ?
What did you change for your this Ad ?

Pls respond
Thanks

This is really good.....

For All those who dont know what their company is doing or they dont know about their status...this is an interesting web site,..its from the department of labour itself..

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

u can check just by compnay name and state..u can also downlaod the entire database... u can find out about the company also...
People can tehn do all analysis..forecasting..patterns etc...:)

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.