Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labor aprroved as of 01/26/2004

Hi all,

Finally we just happened to check AVM and my labor is approved.

my case details
case no : 054277**
SESA to DOL : 10/02/2003
Remanded to employer : 12/12/2003
REF received : 01/02/2004
Replied REF : 01/16/2004
Certified on : 01/26/2004

My case had been remanded due to SVP level for my occupation was 2 years and in my application was 4 years.So DOL asked us to either
1.Decrease the required education for position by 2 years ( which you can not as it needed atleast bachelor degree )
2. Decrease the experience by 2 years which we did.

Good Luck for rest of the Gang who had been contributing to this forum.Thanks for all support .This day would have not been possible without this forum and rest of you.

See you all very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
AVM Updates

Hello,

Have a question regrding the AVM updates.This is what i got from my lawyer in regards to my case

DATE OF RECEIPT by STATE: 8/12/03
DATE APPLICATION FORWARDED TO THE REGION: 11/21/03
(obviously the State is cleared )

I dont have my case number but i checked the AVM for Chicago with my employer's telephone number. There was nothing recieved on the above said date but there were cases received on 11/26.

Wondering if one of them is my cases though it was fwd on 11/21

AVM Updates

Hey thanks for replying. So that might be one of my cases right??

Apologize for asking a dumb question

That is alright. That was definitely good enough to be put on board.

Yes one of the cases maybe yours. Call 1-312-596-5400 followed by 4 and then 0. You will be able to talk to someone in DOL and acertain your case number.

my lawyer is going to use all the advertisement my company gave in last 6 months to recruit new people and make a recruitment report and submit to DOL.

there are always around 10 advertisements for my company in my district and must have hired atleast 40 people in last 6 months..so i am keeping my fingers crossed.

AVM UPDATE FOR DEC-2003 CASE

AVM UPDATE FOR DEC-2003 CASES

Any case updated in AVM with a priority date for month of dec-2003. I am expecting reply from all active member of this thread.

Can anybody please let me know how much time it takes for DOL to give a decision once your case details are posted on AVM?

Thanks,

any Regular (non-RIR) cases aproved recently?

Hey guys,

any Regular (non-RIR) cases aproved recently? Please give details. Thanks.

[
any Regular (non-RIR) cases aproved recently?
Hey guys,

any Regular (non-RIR) cases aproved recently? Please give details. Thanks.
]

I can give you my information:

NON-RIR, Received in Chicago 09/02/2003
I was told that the case has been assigned to an analyst on 10/07/2003. No any news yet.

Good luck.

John

Labor certification (Chicago DOL federal)

"Misplaced documents..." seems to the reason for query.

seems the labor is on hold. Can anyone throw some light on this issue. Does such a category exist too.. or does a close to this category exist. Couldn't find information pertaining to this in any other threads.

Next Question
Once a query has been attended to , how long does it take to recive a reply from the DOL.. once the documents have been resubmitted.

LCHelp,

My PD is Nov 25th and still no update.
I belive DOL is currently processing either end of Oct or first week of NOV cases.

NKelkar,

Based on your previous comments, I believe your case has been posted on the AVM as "received". Correct me if I am wrong?

Thanks,

Nkelkar

Thanks for reply but mine was fwd on Nov-2003 frist week but when i call AVM and enter employer phone no. it says that number can not be located also called 312-596-5400 on jan 8 2004 and ask operator she said call after 2-3 weeks.Today called one more time same answer call back after 2-3 weeks.Now i don't know what do ?
Anybody has this kind of experience with chicago dol.

Nkelkar,

If they are processing case around last week of Oct or Nov first week, then your case should be assigned to analyst(it takes one month roughly a month to work on cases after being assigned.)

Did you ever get a chance to find out if your case is assigned?

LCHELP,

I think it works (perhaps) like this:

1. The case is recd.

2. The case is entered (This date decides order of processing - perhaps.) - little random in order.

3. It is assigned to analyst (who sleeps on yourcase for one month.)

and then
4. Worked upon.

3 and 4 have a gap of typically one month. Since step 2 is not done for you until now - ask your lawyer to contact - he/she may find out what is going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.