Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends,

My case was transferred to Chicago DOL on 12/23 from NE SESA.

Today my lawyer gave me the case number 2003-xxxx and sent an email which said

"we have been following up with Chicago regional center and got the answer that they have received the application and will be assigning new numbers; which we have not received yet. Be cautious that the message retrieval system of Chicago regional center is completely chaotic and don't be panic if you can not make a sense out of it!"

What is this new number funda ???

My boss just called DOL

And find out that the ananlyst working on my case will be back to Office until March 1.

:(

waht do you guys feel...?

My case was sent to Chicago DOL on Aug 14 ,2003 and i had a RFE and my lawyer replied to query . When i called AVM it says the Notice of findings has been received and this staus was posted on Dec29. What does this mean ? When does the AVM gets updated ? Usually how much time is taken for clearing the RFE...My employer says the query was regarding the proof asking how many resumes were considered before selecting mine..
Any thoughts from anybody...

Current processing date?

Is any body have any idea on current processing date?
My case is just moved to DOL chicago.
IL SESA to DOL on 1/29/04
EB3/RIR.
Thanks

Hi visailrevalid
Last time I ran some random check they seemed to be processing applications with RD of around 1st week of Nov

Also I am not exactly sure how DOL is working on these cases.
I found some cases which were received on Jan 5th and certified on Jan 21st, But they did not have the IT DOT codes.
I think they assign cases to analyst based on the analyst specialities. and it seems the IT analyst are backed up, while all the other analyst are caught up. That is just my analysis.
I have not called the DOL yet to find out about my case yet.

I called up CDOL today and I was told they are still processing Oct'2003 cases. My case is still not assigned to an Analyst.

Anybody else has an update?

sra123

Hi Sra,
I called the CDOL today as well.
My company has 3 cases filled.
The operator told me which one of the 3 was mine, then said that although the case had been received on Nov 25th, it did not get entered in the system till Jan 13th and that currently they are processing Oct for RIR and that I should give the process a month or so more.

Re: waht do you guys feel...?

Which date did you get the RFE and when did your lawyer respond to that ?

Originally posted by girishb
My case was sent to Chicago DOL on Aug 14 ,2003 and i had a RFE and my lawyer replied to query . When i called AVM it says the Notice of findings has been received and this staus was posted on Dec29. What does this mean ? When does the AVM gets updated ? Usually how much time is taken for clearing the RFE...My employer says the query was regarding the proof asking how many resumes were considered before selecting mine..
Any thoughts from anybody...

nkelkar

Hi Nkelkar,

So does that mean that your case has a date of Jan 13 instead of nov-25 ?

How do you find out this info from DOL-Chicago.

Mine went to DOL-Chicago from IOWA on Jan-08. I do not have any code or AVM etc.

Can you advice ?

thanks.

hi gcneednow,
my rfe came in last week of november and was sent back in 2nd of december..
also can anybody tell me , what does DOT code mean ?
thanks guys...

Hi rkishore999

Can you please let me know that how to get case number from DOL. My lawyer said that they did not send any case number to them. Please help me to find it. Lawyer said that my papers are tranferred to DOL on 24 th Oct 2003 ( RIR ).

Thanks

Case number

Hi every one
Can you guys help me that how to get case number from DOL. My lawyer said that they did not send any case number to them. Please help me to find it. Lawyer said that my papers are tranferred to DOL on 24 th Oct 2003 ( RIR ).

Thanks

laborcertmbr,
Dial (312) 596-5400, press 4 and 0 for operator. To the operator Give your company phone number and your name. They will give you your case number and the analyst name/number if it is assigned to somebody.

sra123

laborcertmbr,
I think it is safe and I myself have called them to get the case #.
Tell them you need to know your case # and they can look it up based on your name.

Best of luck.

sra123

Kalse2000

Did your case logged in to the AVM system ? Did you call Chicago dol and find out your case number ?

Status
Not open for further replies.