Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarkhandi

Thanks for reply but i think u missunderstand me.My case was fwd on frist week on Novmber -2003 but i could not found in AVM with emlpyer phone no.Also i and my attorney both called chicago dol but same answer call after 2-3 weeks for case number.Now my problem is that why my case is not logged in to their system even some cases with priority date of second and third week of nov-2003. Like Nkelker case have a priority date nov 25,2003.
Any one have an idea what to do in this kind of stiuation.

Nkelker's case is the only one which seems to have gone in system smoothly - that is why I suggested him to find if it has been assigned (that will give idea of timeline of a streamlined case).

Any one have an idea what to do in this kind of stiuation.
For your case - what I meant to say was that since your's is almost 2-3 weeks before Nkelker's and Nkelker's in system for almost 3 weks now, you should ask your lawyer to contact DOL as to find out what has happened with your case! Why is it not showing up. Then lawyer can do his/her piece.

However I would suggest wait 2 more weeks, if you still do not find it - definitely press your lawyer to call DOL.

Jarkhandi

I am aslo thinking to wait for few more days but when i entered rendom number for few case i found so many case with priority date nov 10, nov 14 and nov 24,2003. That is why i am looking for case having priority date dec-2003 with computer related job title and then after i can called attorney and explain him one more time.

Well you never know even if computer related cases exist - they may be due to limited review. You will not get correct picture even then. Besides if it gets in system late - it will come out late too - think about it.

Yes my case is still in the received status.
Havent called DOL to find anything out. My logic is that if they are processing cases around Oct 30th, might as well wait till they get to Nov.

I am sorry if I sound a bit complacent , but you guys have to understand something. this is my second labor filling, I also have a lobor filled in CA thru the same company, we have offices in CA and WI.
That case was filled with SESA in Oct 2001, went to CA DOL in Sep 2002, was auto-remanded to state in June 2003, was returned by state after a remand on Jan 5th 2004.
Considering that time line, I am used to waiting.

LCHelp,

My case has a priority date of dec 3rd, 03 and it was entered in the AVM today as "received by DOL". Hope that helps.

thanks,

Jharkhandi, LCHELP & Nkelkar

Guys,
I think the processing order is too random to identify a pattern and come up with a time line for our cases. It all depends on the mood of the person reviewing our case at that point in time.
So, it's all a matter of luck. Each case is unique.

What do you guys say about Ashkar's case and many others who have been waiting for many months now?

My case is in AVM (PD: 11/20/2003) but is not yet assigned to an Analyst. I called up to find out and was asked to check after couple of more weeks.

If you care, there is a specific case that was entered in AVM on 12/4/2003 and certified on 12/30/2003. Now we'll be interested in knowing the DOT code. And there goes one more variable you need to consider to calculate the expected approval date.
Come on, there's no end to it and this is just the LC. There's a long way to go.....

Keep cool and enjoy life!

-sra123

No AVM

IL SESA told me that they sent my case to DOL on 12/10/2003 and I just tried to find out through AVM, Case is still not updated. I will wait 2 more weeks and then call DOL and see If they can tell me about my Case.

Thank you

Notice of Finding

Friends,

My Regular Labor Certification case in NON RIR category
at Chicago has the status of "Notice of Finding" on the AVM

ANy idea what this means or impacts the process...
I am still waiting to get the mail from the department.
Any thoughts??

Good Luck, :)
Prabhu

prabhudeva

I think it's not bad, at least it proves that your case has been paid attention by somebody.

I cannot check AVM system today, when did you check that??

J.W

DOL avm entry

Hi gcconfused,
Mine also forwarded to DOL on 12/10/2003 but I did not find the case number in AVM until yesterday.
If I find I will update the thread.
thanks.
manishraj.

chicago dol non-rir processing date

Guys,
the processing date for non-rir cases at chicago dol again says Aug 2002. Whats going on.

That's what the operator told me??

My case in AVM is 09/03/2003

And the operator told me that the case was assigned to an analyst on 10/07/2003, and she even wanted to transfer me to the person who works on my case, however, I really don't want to talk to her by myself.

It's really frustrating..

Kumar:
Thanks, Still the analyst hasn't sent the mail to my Lawyer. I don't know when she will send it.

Re: Notice of Finding

Originally posted by prabhudeva
Friends,

My Regular Labor Certification case in NON RIR category
at Chicago has the status of "Notice of Finding" on the AVM

ANy idea what this means or impacts the process...
I am still waiting to get the mail from the department.
Any thoughts??

Good Luck, :)
Prabhu

Hi this is the info posted in the forum in past

1. RFE-> Request for evidence...

In most cases..If something is shown in papers and DOL/INS is not satisfied then they can send the RFE ..

2. NOF-> Notiice of Finding..

In most cases..some document is missing..

3. Remand to Emploer->
In most cases..Advertisement problem, Singnature problem..etc..etc...

4-> Remand to State...
DOL sends the application to STATE department for review or say
start the process all over again...

5. case denied

6. case rejected

I hope this yours should not take that long time,good luck.

Manisudan.

Status
Not open for further replies.