Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalse2000

Did your case logged in to the AVM system ? Did you call Chicago dol and find out your case number ?

AVM Update

LCHELP
I tried to call CDOL at 312-596-5400 --> 0 and before it ask any option where we give option 4, some one picked up phone and said that I should call AVM number 312-353-1059. I called AVM and there has been one more update dated 08/12/2003. but as I know from SESA office that they sent my case on 12/10/2003. So I'm a little bit confused that is there any other guy from my company or its mine.
Do you know any other way to varify that this is my case?

Thank you

kalse_2000

There is one more way to find case status by E-mail.Use this mehtod with your employer phone number it will give you probably all cases information related to your employer.for more information lc status check by E-mail .
visit :www.immigration-law.com

LCHELP

Thank you.. I will try that...
Mistype for dates
IL SESA sent to DOL Dec-10-2003
DOL AVM said Rcd Date Dec-08-2003

Even 2 days earlier that SESA sent.. So I'm not sure about it.

Thank you

Not Yet

This time I spoke to lady and request about my case number. She asked me that when did it moved from SESA. I told her it was 2nd week of December then she put me on hold and after 4-5 MIN , she told me that they are updating Dec 1st week and I should call back after 2/3 weeks and hang up.

Moved to DOL finally

Just called and found that my case has been recieved by DOL now.

Details:
SESE (IA) RD: 10/06/03
RFE: 10/20/03
RFE replied: 10/30/03
Sent to DOL (IL): 11/10/03
DOL RD: 12/09/03
DOT code: 030.162.010 (Systems Administrator)

How come it took one month to get to DOL ? is this normal ?
Can I expect my case to be accessed by end of this month ?

Experts please advise.
Thanks much.

alvin

Can you tell me when did you received letter from IA sesa saying that your case fwd to chicago?
Thank you for updating yr case information.

jarkhandi

According to my analysis they process cases in accordance to serial number of cases but don't have an idea about time line.

We recieved the letter on 11/20/03...Thanks !

Originally posted by LCHELP
alvin

Can you tell me when did you received letter from IA sesa saying that your case fwd to chicago?
Thank you for updating yr case information.

Originally posted by LCHELP
alvin:
Don't take long time like C DOL to answer simple question. I am waiting for yr reply.

Why do you think, that I have nothing else to do ?

Re: LCHELP

Originally posted by kalse_2000
Thank you.. I will try that...
Mistype for dates
IL SESA sent to DOL Dec-10-2003
DOL AVM said Rcd Date Dec-08-2003

Even 2 days earlier that SESA sent.. So I'm not sure about it.

Thank you

Hi Kalse 2000,

You can also call the same number as you called and ask opertaor the details by your name, and if its already in DOL then your lawyer will receive the letter from DOL.

ASHKAR & manisudan :

Once case fwd to Chicago regional office. Chicago office will send any kind of conformation to lawyer or employer saying that they have received case.

Hi sra123,
Thanks for your advice. I did call the operator and she gave the case number and she even told me that my labor is certified on Jan 23rd 2004. If I call my lawyer, he is saying he did not get any yet. How long does it take to get the papers from DOL. Do you have any idea.

Guys please post me your experiences.
Thanks

Hi Forum

I did call the operator and she gave the case number and she even told me that my labor is certified on Jan 23rd 2004. If I call my lawyer, he is saying he did not get any yet. How long does it take to get the papers from DOL. Do you have any idea.

Guys please post me your experiences.
Thanks

laborcertmbr,
what is ur labor code and category? Is it EB2 or EB3? Also is is progrmmer analyst or software engg? Please clarify.

thanks
spb999

Hi spb999,
I don't know yet. EB2/EB3 will only for after Labor approval, I guess. My position is Programmar Analyst.

That code makes any different?

Status
Not open for further replies.