Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tracking

Hi rupajana

Thank you, I called chicago DOL and this time the operator was nice to me, she also gave the case number,

mine was recd in chicago on Aug 15th,2003 and a Analyst was assigned on Oct 24th, 2003, with a DOT code of 030-162-014,

keeping my fingers crossed

kumar

Hi All

Hi gurus,
What is the following Dot codes job title? Can you please let me know? Thanks in advance.

Re: Hi All

Hi Gc Pain,
DOT code 030.162-014 meaning Programmer/Analyst
job title.

Thanks,
kvrp.

Originally posted by Gc Pain
Hi gurus,
What is the following Dot codes job title? Can you please let me know? Thanks in advance.

HI there

HI All,
Thanks for replying me. What I figured out here with IL DOL is they are denying the cases with DOT code 030.162-014. This assumption is based on my employer cases with whom tow cases was denied yesterday NOV 5. I am not sure about this news. This is just my assumption. I do not know weather I am victim of this or not. One thing sure is my job title is Programmer Analyst. I send email to my attorney and waiting for reply from him. Thanks............

Whether DOL processing date is confusing?
Kumar_Lbr case (Aug 15) assigned to an analyst on Oct 24, 2003.
Actually Nelabor case (Aug 18) with same dot code 030.162-014 has certified on Sept 26, 2003.
How long will it take to process Sept 2 cases completely? (Could be 3 or 4 weeks). Few Sept 2 cases have certified in Oct 2nd week.

Kvrp:
My case hasn’t assigned to an Officer as on 11/03/03.

Today morning i spoke to one person in DOL about my case. There are still 3 cases(recvd on 2nd Sept) from my employer which are not certified. I came to know that one among them is mine. The officer told me, my case is still not assigned to any one. It may take one more week. He said he will put the notice, why it's not assigned so far. When i asked as is there any problem with this acase. he told me there may not be any problem. He couldn't find any prob on that. He asked me to give a call next week again.

I don't know what could be the reason. Why it's not assigned so far. Few other cases from my employer which have case number 2666* are certified. Mine is 2654*. i don't know the reason.

One thing is, when my case was at MI there was some Wage problem. Which was approved with in one week after my lawyer sent reply for that. It was just approved with in week at that time.

Is any body think, is it may cause the same problem in DOL again?

Thanks

Kumar:
Thanks for the info. My case ( sept 2 ) hasn't assigned to an officer yet as on 11/03/03.

Did you take to an Officer or Operator?

HI Ashkar

I don't know who it is? He said, his name is Angel. Let us see. seems to be few cases are getting certified quickly and few are taking time. As you said, Kumar_lbr case is received on 15th Aug and which is assigned recently. So we can wait one more week i guess.

Kumar_lbr : is u r company is MI based company?????

Yes, my company is MI based, also I too had the same wage problem in MI and after a reply from my lawyer it's been certifified

IL SESA Phone No

Hi Guys,
Does any one know phone Number of IL SESA to find out about case transfered to DOL or not. You help will be greatful.

Thank you

Any DOL(Dept Of Luck) Approvals

Any DOL Approvals after Sep 5th 2003 Rcvd Date......

If anybody have Information.....Pls do Post the Details on the Board which will allow everyone of us to track of the updated Information.

Thx:confused:

Wisconsin Sesa

Hello All,

Is there a Wisconsin Sesa Thread here??
Most people I see are IL, MI or Iowa. Does anybody know anything about Wisconsin Sesa.

EB2 Non RIR Approved

Finially, Chicago restart to deal with Non-RIR case, my one was submitted in Sepeember, 2002 and got approved last month. Good luck to all Non-RIR folks. I will see you in I-140 and I-485.

Wisconsin SESA

Does anybody know what is the tiem frame for Wisconsin SESA??
My labor was appliede through WI SESA. Just received a letter giving me the case # the priority date

Status
Not open for further replies.