Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: come on guys

How do I know Receipt date in SESA and case no.
thanks

Originally posted by blebear
Come on guys, let's cooperate more actively to track this ever lasting labor certification process. please post your statuses for both RIR and NON RIR cases here and please update your info to the following tracking page : http://www.amitgoel.com/doltracker/

Thanks.

Need to contact lawer

To get the recipt date of sesa you need to contact your lawer.It would have the Receipt date - the date they received and Priority date - when they would actually at the application

Re: Need to contact lawer

Gusys!! Getting the priority Date and receipt date you will get from the lawer .But how about the Case number ????
Thats what i think the other guys are expecting answer!!!!

Originally posted by zebmin
To get the recipt date of sesa you need to contact your lawer.It would have the Receipt date - the date they received and Priority date - when they would actually at the application

delaware guys

Could delaware guys (sesa ) filed ... Answer me about ..Whether they get a sesa date or priority date and case number from sesa to lawer ??? and did you received it by hand ??
More anwers are welcome

Delaware???

So now we have Delaware folks on this board, along with californians??!

Look, there are lots of board sites available here.
This is a Chicago DOL-specific Board

Feel free to post to the non-specific boards, or create one for your particular region.

But I don't think this board should become a clearinghouse for all questions.

ANyone else agree?

Exchange of info

Everybody knows what is what and where and in which board ..This is exchange of info and mutuval understanding between the boards .. and once again this is not a own property ..
So someone dont want to answer keep calm .. :)

Originally posted by nelsona
So now we have Delaware folks on this board, along with californians??!

Look, there are lots of board sites available here.
This is a Chicago DOL-specific Board

Feel free to post to the non-specific boards, or create one for your particular region.

But I don't think this board should become a clearinghouse for all questions.

ANyone else agree?

Not much in exchange

Seems to me your asking a lot more questions than giving any answers.

Besides, if I want to get info on Cali, I'll go to that board and read.

What you are doing is referred to as "cross-posting" and is not considered polite.
:eek:

Chicago DOL NON-RIR

What the heck is happening at Chicago DOL for NON-RIR cases as it has been sitting on july 2002 for a half a year. Any comments or ideeas?

Any GC sponcerers??

I am in US from past 5 years working in SAP.
Any GC sponcerers. from below states:

New Hampshire
Maine
Vermont
West Virginia
IOWA

Thanks.

Labor has been Approved

My Labor approval dates:

Received in CHICAGO DOL: 04/16/2003 and was approved on 07/18/2003. Got notice in the mail on 07/29/2003.

RIR and EB3.

Good Luck to All!

QueenB!

Congrats QB

At least some are making it thru.

Just a reminder that when giving details, it's crucial to mention what STATE you applied from. (Your from MI).

It's just that right now, entire states are being denied at DOL (MO for sure) simply because of point of origin.

On to I-140!

to nelsona

nelsona, you are saying that MO is rejecting all cases both RIR and NON-RIR? I belive that may be incorrect. Please specify to which category you are reffering to.

Thanks.

MO sesa

Not *all* RIRs are being rejected, but a great majority. The MO SESA office is in a panic.

As to non-RIRs, considering MO has not sent a non-RIR LC to Chicago in over 2 years, it would be pretty hard for them to be rejecting non-existing submissions.

Just worry about your state, we'll worry about ours ;)

to nelsona

to bad they haven't sent NON-RIR cases cause I think there is the problem, they are making them NON-RIR now (remanding them back to state for readvertising). and please try to be more polite when replying

Last edited by a moderator:
Email system not working

I was trying to find staus of application using employer phone number, I did sent mail to LCSTATUS05@doleta.gov, getting reply as undelivered message. What could be the problem. is the email is right?? mine was filed Chicago SESA.

is saying invalid email address
what could be the problem?? is the email add is changed or any thing wrong??
Did any one checked status thru email recently thru email.

Re: Labor has been Approved

One of my company's Labor approval dates (Hope it is mine.) :

Received in CHICAGO DOL: 05/20/2003 and was approved on 08/04/2003. Waiting for notice in the mail.

RIR and EB2.

Originally posted by QueenBee
My Labor approval dates:

Received in CHICAGO DOL: 04/16/2003 and was approved on 07/18/2003. Got notice in the mail on 07/29/2003.

RIR and EB3.

Good Luck to All!

QueenB!

blebear

Many states (maybe even the the majority) are no longer sending regular LC to the Regional Offices. This has been so since April 2001.

This had nothing to do with why MO is facing wholesale rejected. Since you appear interested in MO, you might wish to visit that board. It's full of current info on why MO is being rejected, and what the proposed remedial action is.

But thanks for your concern...and don't be so touchy;) ;)

A letter from US DOL Employment and training administration

I got the following letter from DOL

According to the IL dept of employment security, there is an availability of U.S. workers for the position of Electrical Engineer in the state of IL. Therefore, we are remanding the case back to the SWA so that the employer can be taken through supervised recruitment by doing the following: place a one-day Sunday ad in a newspaper of general circulation, place a job order for 10 days and submit recruitment results.

Do you guys have any idea what I have to do?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.