Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I file a new Labor?

Hi Everyone,

Can I a file new labor while one is already pending for me. Here is the situation.

MY state labor was cleared in May, 2003. Labor application is in DOL Chicago. I want to file a new labor because my lawyer missed a very imp point while filing the labor

Please advise.

Thanks

Hi All Chicago Gurus,

Hi All Chicago Gurus,
Let me thank you all for maintaing this thread and sharing information about LC processing. Keep it up guys!!!!!!!!!
Recently I applied my LC in Illionois SESA. I think my application was mailed from my attorney on 06/06/2003. Can any one please let me know the following information?

1. How long it is going to take to transfer to Chicago DOL?

2. Are there anybody in the same boat (Around same applied date) gone through state level and waiting for federal clearence?
if yes please update your information.

Your help is appreciated. Thanks alot.....

Chicago remanding cases to State ?

I have heard that Chicago has started remanding cases to State.
Anyone had a similar experience ?

SESA IL

Hi All,
My attorney sent LC Application to SESA IL on Friday 07/25/2003. I was wondering if Some Guru can tell me how to check my Case number ( Its RIR) and where they Process and How long it takes to get to DOL.

Thanks

Re: Chicago remanding cases to State ?

What is remanding caeses? What does measn to State?

Originally posted by pearl12970
I have heard that Chicago has started remanding cases to State.
Anyone had a similar experience ?

Congratulation kalse_2000

NoW CHICAGO is processing 5/2003. They will process your LCA around Sep 15, 2003. Best of luck

Hi kalse_2000,

By remanding to state, it means after DOL sends it back to SESA to re-apply under non- RIR.

I have heard that RIR cases are being resent to SESA by DOL , under non- RIR category. Hope this answers your question.

I am not sure if this is the case with Chicago 100% as in CA - but I have heard about a few cases in Chicago.

Looking for approved labor

Does anyone have an approved lobor. I have a project in had and is of one year.

My qalifications:
MS(Computer science) with 4 years experience.

Please email to
p_kumar_03@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Non-RIR dates

Does any one know why the dates for Non-RIR have not moved in the last couple of months? Also the same question about the dates for I-140 and I-485.

Remand

It seems Chicago is sending most of the cases back to state for conversion to RIR to Non -RIR . This really sucks . after waiting for 2 years, - back to square one

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Approval

I had couple of my friends who had recently got their approvals:

Friend One:
----------------
Date Received at Regional Office : 04/16/2003
Date Approved: 06/13/2003

Friend Two:
----------------
Date Approved: 07/21/2003

I am still waiting on mine. My Date Received at Regional Office is: 04/14/2003.

Any other recent approvals? Please post!!!

Thanks,
QueenBee

Labor Approval

I had couple of my friends who had recently got their approvals: These are both MICHIGAN STATE LABORS!!

Friend One:
----------------
Date Approved: 06/13/2003

Friend Two:
----------------
Date Approved: 07/21/2003

I am still waiting on mine. My Date Received at Regional Office is: 04/14/2003.

Any other recent approvals? Please post!!!

Thanks,
QueenBee

for QueenBee

QueenBee,

please state the type of LC for the 2 friends of yours (RIR or not) and dot codes if possible.

Thanks.

Case No ?

Hi Guys,
Can anyone please tell me how to get my Case Number in SESA, as attorney office said that they alreday sent to IL SESA and They will not get any Confirmation Receipt from IL office. But I was wondering there got to be some way to find out Case number, I applied in RIR for Programmer Analyst and there are some other guys from my company also filed. Is there any difference when you get Case No?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.