Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my employer has filed for many cases, it is very difficult to find which is mine from the list given by automated phone service. based on the job code, three cases matches with me which are received in Federal on 24th (1 case) and 28th (2 cases) April 2003. The case of 24th is approved on 23rd June, two acses of 28th approved on 25th/26th june.
However, my attorney did not receive any communication so far. I am still in dark and keeping my fingures crossed.

All the best for your cases.

How much resume response received is considered as a safe? Suppose we received 10-15 and none of them is matching so will that be considered safe?
When we go over the resume received , does that has to match with all the skills we are looking for?
What if some one has a more education and experience we are looking for but that does not match with what we are looking for?
Thanks

My Labour Application was submitted to the DOL in chicago in the second week of April 2003 .I am awaiting any communication from my attorney regarding the labour processing. Does any one else have a similar situation??.Has any one whoz application was filed after second week of April 2003 received a priority date or have had labour approval. Kindly post in ur details in this group

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
avatar, how do you know the dot code and the receipt date from DOL? Do they send a letter? I got a letter with a priority date of Feb 24th. It was dated April 23. But I don't know my DOT code. What is the procedure?

To get your DOT code and Case #, you need to send an email to:

LCSTATUS09@doleta.gov

WITH NO SUBJECT &

In the body of the message type:

Case YourCaseNumber for example:
Case 12345678

- AND / OR -

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789

Does chicago (federal) also come under LCSTATUS09? bc i think the chicago region is LCSTATUS05?

Can you plz let me know. thanks

Sorry, don't know about that. But you can try emailing to both addresses one at a time and see what response you get.

gcwantsme

Hi GCwantsme
Was wondering how you got your DOL receipt date. My labor was filed on 6/18/03 and I haven't received anything back from the SWA. Did you get a receipt letter from them?
-srigans

news

Hi!

I just checked AVM and it seems my case was certified yesterday. I will let you know when my attorney get hard copy. Maybe I was over excited. Maybe I entered the wrong case number.

Sent to Chicago: April, 9
Post on AVM: May 22
Posted date on AVM: April 14
NON-RIR
dot code 030.162-014

Hi!

I just checked AVM and it seems my case was Forworded to DOL on 07/07/2003. I am not sure it is my case or not. Still now i did not receive any communication from SWA, not even the Recipt. Hope this one should be mine.

Sent to Chicago: April, 4,2003
Post on AVM: July 07, 2003
Posted date on AVM: July 07,2003
RIR/EB2
dot code 030.062-010

Thanks
Srisathya

Hi,

Anyone help plz. Need to know if SESA of Illinois posts the processing dates on internet.

Also any idea what is the current case number going on in Chicago DOL? Even a couple of week old case number will do - just post rough range of case number with date, if you have one.

SRIGANS !!! my app was filed in second week of april....no response frm attorney

My Labour Application was submitted to the DOL in chicago in the second week of April 2003 .I am awaiting any communication from my attorney regarding the labour processing. Does any one else have a similar situation??.Has any one whoz application was filed after second week of April 2003 received a priority date or have had labour approval. Kindly post in ur details in this group

I have not received any communication from SESA or DOL...the email system seems to indicate a profile...which is similar to mine and says its received in the regional dol...........did any one who filed after 2nd week of april 2003 get any reply ???

Gcwantsme,

I have info from my friend who is working in employer HR department.

Chicago DOL received case on March 27 from MI SESA and according to AVM LC was approved on June 9 (EB3 RIR case)

Chicago DOL received other case on March 14 from MI SESA and according to AVM LC was approved on June 12(EB3 RIR case)

Chicago DOL received other case on March 15 from MI SESA and according to AVM LC was approved on June 18(EB3 RIR case)

No RFE for all these 3 cases from SESA or Chicago DOL

For all the 3 approved cases Employer or Attorney have NOT received hard copy till date from Chicago DOL

RIR and Regular labor in chicago

Hi,

I wanted to know if the Chicago DOL diffrenciates between the regular LC and the RIR case and what are the current processing time.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Avanti.

gcwantsme

My application was sent to OH SESA in Oct. 2001. And OH SESA started to process around June 2002. And we had to go through salary survey because my salary was well below what DOL suggested. I started advertising in Jan. 2003. And Sent the result to OH SESA at the end of Feb, 2003. They sent it out to Chicago April 9, 2003. Any my case went through "Limited Review Process", I think that's why it's a little bit faster.

I just called AVM and tried to get information using my company's phone number (since I don't have my case number yet) and they can't locate the telephone number --usually, it always works -- i think there is something wrong with the AVM.

Status
Not open for further replies.