Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
avm is more uptodate

i think avm is more uptodate.

it wud take abt 1 to 1.5 months after being sent from sesa to dol to get into the avm. on some instances the cases have been approved even without being entered in the avm.

some cases received by dol on march 3rd have been approved with DOT code for programmer analyst. but one of our forum members Akash just posted that his case received by dol on 15th January was certified late april so i dont think there is any math to this but it shud not be more than 4 months for rir cases....

LC Certified..

Hi All,

My application is certified on April 28th according to the AVM. Waiting for the Hardcopy.

Case #: 054157XX (Submitted as RIR, updated in tracker.xls)

Receiced at SESA (Minnesota) : Sept 3rd, 2003.
Forwarded to DOL(Chicago) : Nov 11th, 2003.
Remanded to State : Feb 13th, 2003.

Attorney recd the Remand Notice from MN DOL on March 2nd.

Replied to SESA by Attorney : March 27 th, 2003.
MN DOL sent the reply to Chicago: April 8th, 2003.

Certified by Chicago DOL on : April 28th, 2003.

Best of Luck for everybody.

Regards,

Re: LC Certified..

so dol sent it to state to be processed as regular? and state sent it back to dol as rir??

neways congrats on ur approval...

Originally posted by dbsraju
Hi All,

My application is certified on April 28th according to the AVM. Waiting for the Hardcopy.

Case #: 054157XX (Submitted as RIR, updated in tracker.xls)

Receiced at SESA (Minnesota) : Sept 3rd, 2003.
Forwarded to DOL(Chicago) : Nov 11th, 2003.
Remanded to State : Feb 13th, 2003.

Attorney recd the Remand Notice from MN DOL on March 2nd.

Replied to SESA by Attorney : March 27 th, 2003.
MN DOL sent the reply to Chicago: April 8th, 2003.

Certified by Chicago DOL on : April 28th, 2003.

Best of Luck for everybody.

Regards,

Re: NON-RIR From Chicago

Hello Restless In Iowa,

My case (non-rir) was transfered to DOL in Oct 02. The processing date for non-rir is still jul 02 and not moved at all but Immigration.com posted the same as aug 02. The non-rir process is very time consuming......

Are you able to locate your case in AVM or e-mail. I am not finding mycase in both systems.

Any non-rir approvals please post your details to share the details. This helps alot.

regards,

Pavan

Re: does 312-353-1059 working ????

yea not working from friday evening and the email was not working all day friday. but really i dont think that means that they r updating. this is usual. it doesnt work for a few days. then one fine day it will start working. nuthing much we can do really.

when mine was updated, it was working all the time. the case wasnt there 15 mins before the case was there.

Re: Re: NON-RIR From Chicago

i think immigration.com dates are more up to date than the dol website. good luck to u. u seem to be close...

LC Hard Copy...

HI,

In Chicago DOL...

How many days it will take to get the hard copy after LC is approved??

Any case which was approved after April 20 th received the hard copies..Please post your details..

--at200.

Krishna1,
I am also in the same boat like you except that mine is in Chicago. After the advertisement the lawyers sent their response to SESA. SESA forwarded this to DOL next day itself(04/18/03). After that I have no idea. Mine is filed in June 2001. if you have any updates please let me know

Thanks
pnvr

Hi
My case has been sent to Chicago DOL on April 4.I have aplies from MO in Jan 2002 and its RIR and EB3.

When i last checked the AVM yes it was not updated.

Is anybody in the same baot as me,

venu

avm

it takes between 30 to 45 days to get in avm. there r instances where the case was approved but was never in the avm.

Originally posted by vvennam
Hi
My case has been sent to Chicago DOL on April 4.I have aplies from MO in Jan 2002 and its RIR and EB3.

When i last checked the AVM yes it was not updated.

Is anybody in the same baot as me,

venu

NOF Issued - Case remanded to State

Guys,

My case was received at IL SESA on 23rd September 2002. IL SESA approved my case and sent to IL DOL on 18th February 2003. IL DOL received my case on 26th February 2003.

On April 15th 2003 IL DOL issued a NOF (Notice of findings) on my case and sent a query to my employer. My employer responded immediately and IL DOL received the response on 24th April 2003.

Today when I checked the AVM and E-mail, both states that my case was remanded to State on 06th May 2003.

I don't know what will happen next. Does anyone know what is the procedure hereafter.

Shed some light guys.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.