Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email system

send an email to LCSTATUS05@doleta.gov
subject field must be empty
body of text should be - if you know you case number
case xxxxxxxx

Thanks,
ven

PS: if need more info, refer back to previos postings, you will get tons of info

NOF

Guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes for the labour certification to be approved at IL DOL after a response has been submitted for NOF (Notice of Findings).

Any input would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Hi ss_guy,

any update on your case at DOL? from the automated reply,I could make out that my case is entered in the system on Feb 11th.

hi ss_guy,

Congrats on your approval...
also are u able to get this approved status on the AVM..?pl clarify..i am still seeing the cases from my co received by DOL in the first week of feb as still 'received' as per AVM..

Thanks..

NON-RIR From Chicago

I would like to know if anybody has received an approval for Non-RIR labor from Chicago since the last few weeks. If so can you also state your PD, local SESA & the RD. The DOL tracker states that it is still processing July 2002 for Non-RIR cases. It has been on that date since Oct '02! My Non-RIR petition was sent to DOL on 12/24/02 from Iowa SESA.

Any feedback on this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
RestlessInIowa

Hi Satula134,

The same with me too. Mine was sent to the DOL office on Jan31st. The AVM still says that my case has been received in the regional office. I am seeing cases that have been filed after the said date to be certified. Do I need to talk my lawyer and ask him to call the DOL office? Let me know if you have any update..

Thanks

sv70

SV70 contact your attorney

Hi Sv70,
My case was RIR and was received at DOL on 31 st Jan.
My case was approved on 17th April.
I feel you should contact your attorney.
I checked AVM status 2 times in morning on 17th april, the status was not changed.
but, evening it was a surprise to me.
AVM says it's certified.

Please contact your attorney.

Ven.

SV70 contact your attorney

Hi Sv70,
My case was RIR and was received at DOL on 31 st Jan.
My case was approved on 17th April.
I feel you should contact your attorney.
I checked AVM status 2 times in morning on 17th april, the status was not changed.
but, evening it was a surprise to me.
AVM says it's certified.

Please contact your attorney.

Ven.

avm?

kvrr, ss_guy

wht dates did the avm start to show ur case as received status. i mean when was it entered in the AVM? how many days after receipt?

AVm

I don't know.
After my case went to dol, may be after 45 days, I called my lawyer and took case no. AVm says it entered on 31st jan.
cartification was fast. it got updated on the same day.

I advise to keep on on checking email and avm.

Ven

After NOF reply: Time for Approval.

guys,
Generally how long does it takes for DOL to approve a case from the time when they receive a NOF reply?

NOF

rpanwar,

I am in the same boat as you are. My case was forwarded from State to Fed on the 11th Feb 2003. Fed received it on 18th Feb 2003. NOF issued by FED on April 15th 2003. Employer received NOF copy on 18th April 2003. Sent reply on 21st April 2003.

Today when I checked the status with AVM it states that the response was received on 24th April. Final Action due by 20th May 2003.

I don't know if I need to wait till May 20th 2003 or would it be approved before that?.

Post it on this thread if you have some info.

Thanks

Re Non-RIR Chicago labor dates

Hi,

My Non_RIR labor petition has reached Chicago on Feb 2003, approximately how long will it take for the processing of my petition.

Thanks

LC - NOF - Kansas

:confused:

I work for Sprint and my LC was sent to DOL in first week of April. I found out from the automated email reply, that NOF was issued for most cases filed by Sprint (Kansas).

Is there any one in the same boat but got approval lately? Please share the nature of NOF that was issued and how long it took for the legal dept./lawyer to respond back.

Thanks in advance,
KSLC

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sv70,

any news about your approval?

Guys,any new approvals for cases received in Feb,pl post some info.

The cases from my co(received in various times in Feb) are still in 'received' status as per AVM.

Thanks.

Hi Satula134,

Nope, My case still says as 'Received'. Some cases received on Jan29th have been approved. Mine was received on 31st. So I should hear from them this week hopefully. I will let you know if I hear anything.

Regards

sv70

Processing dates

sv70 - when did ur application get entered in the avm? how many days after jan 31st? thanks

Rajiv Khanna's website says Chicago DOL processing 3/1/03 and the DOL website says Feb 2003. Any reason for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.