Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:processing Dates

Hi HumHongeKamyaab,

I think it was entered after a month. I have no idea why the dates are different. I am hearing cases filed in last week of feb to be certified. So I think what this website says is true. And there are cases filed in January still saying 'Recieved'. I dont really know how this works.

Guys any input on this is much appriciated

Thanks

sv70

approval dates

I think sagic is right.
the approvals also depends on the dot code.
Programmer analyst is getting approved fast compared to all other IT positions like Software engineer or something else.

I think sofware engineer is little lagging. Don't worry guys you will get approved soon.

Thanks,
Ven

Hi sv70,

As per AVM today,some of my company cases received on Feb 3rd have been certified.These are of different DOT codes in software field.I do agree that some DOT codes are usually processed faster than others though.

Just wanted to share this with you all...

One of my companies labour application title "Software Engineer" with receive date 02/18/2003 has certified on 04/09. So I think just the title does not make big difference.

Thanks

How to get the tracking # ?

Hi,

Can anybody let me know how to get the tracking # for labor application through Chicago labor office.

Thanks,

Can somebody let me know what generally is the requirement for a Programmar Analyst? BS or MS and how many years of exp?

receipt at chicago

Akash can u post ur receipt date at chicago dol, ur pd, ur state, ur occupation. congrats.

new1975: call 312 353 1059 - select 1, select 2 and enter the employee fone number u used on the labor application.

case sent from sesa to dol on march 14th received at dol on march 18th was entered in the avm today.

sanb: programmer nalyst can require either a BS or an MS. If ur employer requires an MS for the position it will usually require him to provide higher salary for the position than what a BS would require. also requiring ms will put the case under EB2 category. BS + 5 is also under EB2 category. I am referring to BS as 16 yrs of education and MS as 16 + 2 yrs of education. just my 2 cents.

Thanks HumHongeKamyaab !. I hope this works. I have not tried this yet, I will try it tonight, but can you tell me how would I identify my labor application if there are multiple applications filed for the same employer. Just my curiousity.

Thanks again.

identify

if they are all of the same job title then all will have same DOT code which will be mentioned in the AVM. if not then just look for DOT code of ur job title.

look for received date at dol 4 or 5 days after ur file was sent frm sesa to dol.

hope this helps.

Need consulting companies

Hi
I'm working in Cali as a Java Developer and have approx. 1 year left on my H-1. I'd like to know of good consulting companies in Chicago that will process my Green Card. I see that Chicago area is the fastest for LCAs. Any prospective employers, please contact me at srigans@hotmail.com. Any leads from other folks on this thread would be greatly appreciated! Thanks....

To: saigc

Hi Saigc,
congrats! That sounds really encouraging to me. What company do you represent? Are they hiring right now? I'd like to explore this further. Your input will be invaluable to me at this point. Thanks!
-srigans@hotmail.com

Sent to SESA : 11/20/02
Sent to DOL : 1/15/03
Certified : 4/29/03
Waiting for Hard Copy. See you soon in 140/485 and Good Luck.

Hello

My Case has been sent to Chicago DOL on April 4th from the SESA.Can anyone tell me how long it would take to get it entered in to the AVM, and also can any one tell me on which dates the DOL is working on

Venu

Does any know the status from AVM ( automated voice mail system ) and email system is differet.

One of my friend was saying, he checked AVM yesterday and the case status was said " has been certified on April 29th"
Then he sent an email to lcstatus check, but got reply with
staus " application received on xx/xx/xxxx"

Could it be true?? Does any one seen this before?? Why both system show diffierent status?? ANy experience ??? or ideas??

That is true, when I try for my employer's list, one case which was received by DOL of Feb 17th was certified according to AVM, just "received on.." according to email. After two weeks email system also showing that it is certified.

What Date DOL is looking?

Hi,
As per the immigration.com, Chicago DOL is looking the cases received on 03/01, but my attorney says they are just looking the January cases only. I know one particular case which was received by DOL on Feb17th was certified, but not other cases. Do you know any cases that received by DOL on or after Feb 15th and certified? Please let me know.

Thanks

I remember my friend told that his case was sent to DOL on March 3rd and AVM says certified on April 29th. I don't know much details about his case.

Approved Status...

Hi,

In Chicago DOL..
Some of my company's LC's are approved on April 25th accroding to the AVM..but at the same time i send an email to DOL to confirm the status..But in the email it says the LC's as received..

Which one do we believe...AVM OR Email..Which one is upto date????

Sertra2002...
What happened to your LC..Is it approved and got the hard copy???...Please update the status.

--at200

Status
Not open for further replies.