Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ucnair, thanks for your replay

micahel1008,
I am not sure about the exact time but usually it takes anywhere between 6 to 8 months. Its NOT neccessary that a NON RIR case would be adjudicated by that time.

ucn

Originally posted by micahel1008
ucnair,

Thank you so much for the replay, it really helps.
Maybe you have been here for a long time, can you tell me how long it takes for NON-RIR gets approved. Most of RIR takes three months for approving. I really have no idea for NON-RIR.

Many thanks to you.

Michael1008

How long does Chicago DOL usually take to log the case in their system after it recieves it from SESA. My case was sent from SESA on 12/09/2002 and I still can't see my case logged on either the phone system or email system. Do I need to be concerned?

Thanks!

hi wisc_labor_cert,

I don't know when IL SESA sent mine to Chicago DOL, but it would've been between 12/5/2002 and 12/11/2002.

I got the receipt letter from the SESA dated 12/5/2002, and according to the DOL's phone and email systems my LC was received on 12/11/2002. Mine is already in the DOL's system.

I hope this helps.

DOL approvals? Oct-Nov

As you can see from the Tracker, we need more approval data for DOL Oct-Nov cases. If you have any new info on your cases, please let us know.

BTW, does anyone know, how much time does it take for the case to get approved, once its with the Analyst?

RD 10/28/02 -- RIR/EB2.

Please let me know if any body got through with
RD 10/28/02 -- RIR/EB2.

thanks

Re: Chicogo Labor cleared

Originally posted by shya2001
My case has been certified :) . Please add it to the tracker. Here are the details.

Type: RIR/EB3
Case Number: 054148XX
Dot code: 030.162-014

Sent from SESA on 10/10/2002
Received at Regional Office: 10/17/2002

Certified on 01/08/2003
Hard copy received at attorney's office: 01/13/2003

I could never get my case details (no postings around the date when it should have arrived in the regional office) from the automated email system when I included either the Employer's phone number or Employer tax id - (kind of strange). My attorney's office got the case number for me by calling the officers in Chicago. After I got my case number however, I was able to get my case status using the email system, by typing the case number in the body of the message. I thought I will share this info with the forum so that, future users do not get worried if their case number does appear using the phone or tax id methods.

Special thanks to Dina for maintaining the tracker. See you all soon in the I-140 forum.

Hi Shya,

Would you be able to give me the number that your attorney called to get your case details. My case was sent to DOL on 12/09/2002 and I still can't check my status on either the phone or email.

Does anyone else know the number at CHICAGO DOL to call and find out about a missing case?

Thanks.

Hi wisc_labor_cert,

The numbers for Chicago are all in one of the earlier threads. I think thats the number my lawyer also used. I have seen some posts in the forum discouraging the applicants to call the officers directly. However, a few of my friends have called the officers, and got their case numbers. Your lawyer should be aware of these numbers. Otherwise get the number from the forum and pass it on to your lawyer. Good luck.

My attorney contacted DOL and it looks like they cannot locate my case. Did it happen to anyone else? My case was sent from SESA to Chicago DOL on 12/09/2002 and my case has still not been logged on either the phone system or email system. Upon contacting Chicago DOL they are telling us that they can't locate my case.

I would appreciate any and all insights from people that had similar experience.

Thanks!

FINALLY!!!

So finally my labor has been certified after a long haul on Jan 30th. (July 15-'02 to Jan 30-'03 which is 199 days)

Even now my colleague's application has not been adjudicated, hopefully that will also happen by next week.

So, please update one of the cases under my name to have been approved and I'll update the traker once the second case is updated.

rgds,
ucn

Congrats Mr. Nair

Hi ucnair,

Congratulations on your LC Approval.. It will be so helpful if you could share your thoughts on the NOF's and other queries DOL might ask (in general.. for a software based LC application).. including what are the best ways to answer / tackle them.

I hope to see you for my I-140 process after my LC is approved.

Thanks,

Anyone out there?

Here's the tracker. New data is in yellow - as you can see not much there. Please post details if you have any new info. Oct/Nov DOLs, are you approved?

HI Guys,

As per the automated email reply, my case was approved yesterday. Also, my friend's case got approved too.

My RD : Oct-28, my frined's Oct'27....

V

Approved (RD 10/28/02; RIR/EB2)

Attorney recieved the certificate and I was notified on 02/05/03.

Good luck to all of you.
ramky.

Status
Not open for further replies.