Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Anyone out there?

Originally posted by dina
Here's the tracker. New data is in yellow - as you can see not much there. Please post details if you have any new info. Oct/Nov DOLs, are you approved?

Dina,

You have my case as 'Recd by Dol' at 12/09/2002. It is not correct. I am unable to get my case information from DOL. Only thing I know for sure is that my SESA sent the case to DOL on 12/09/2002.

Thanks!

Here's the tracker. New data is in yellow - as you can see not much there. Please post details if you have any new info. Oct/Nov DOLs, are you approved?

Dina,

You have my case as 'Recd by Dol' at 12/09/2002. It is not correct. I am unable to get my case information from DOL. Only thing I know for sure is that my SESA sent the case to DOL on 12/09/2002.

Thanks!

Help

wisc-labor-cert:-

How can one know that one's case is transfered to DOL? I have a very unapproachable attorney hired by my work's corporate office.His answer is always the same:- you will know after u get certified. I have a SESA case number. Can i find out about the status of my case. At MA SESA they don't answer phone query.Please advise me if you know any other way to find out case status at SESA without asking your attorney.

Re: Help

Originally posted by pipladi
wisc-labor-cert:-

How can one know that one's case is transfered to DOL? I have a very unapproachable attorney hired by my work's corporate office.His answer is always the same:- you will know after u get certified. I have a SESA case number. Can i find out about the status of my case. At MA SESA they don't answer phone query.Please advise me if you know any other way to find out case status at SESA without asking your attorney.

There are two methods that I know of.

1) Dial 312-353-1059. Follow the menu options and then enter your employer's phone number.

2) Send an email to LcSTATUS05@doleta.gov

In the body of the message type:

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789

Hope this helps.

State: Ohio
Send to SESA: 06/10/02
Received at DOL: 12/02/02
Cat: RIR/EB2
DOT code: 030.062-010

Please update the tracker.

Hello misc_chic and ramky

Could you guys post your dot code...... Wanted to know the approoval rate of Software Engineer..

Thanks

FINALLY!!!

Finally my labor has been certified after a long....long wait.

Case # 054114XX
DOT Code : 030.062-010
Sent to SESA : 04/30/01
Sent from SESA :07/08/02
Recieved DOL :07/11/02
Approval Date :01/23/03
HC : 01/30/03

Good Luck for all who are waiting for the approvals.
Hopefully see you guys in 140/485.

New case

Hi,

Hello to everyone and especially to my old forum friends from MI SESA.

My labor was forwarded from MI SESA to Chicago DOL on 2/3/2003. I am updating the tracker.

All the best to everyone,
sertra2002

P.S.

(Instructions for updating tracker:
Download tracker to your PC,
Update file, save and then Attach file to your response)

Please update

I have a H1-B extension petition filed with the INS. There are no posts in the Nebraska Center tracker for H1-B/H1-B extension approvals. There is an old thread that is closed.I would greatly appreciate if anyone accessing this forum can post their details if they are in a similar situation. I have created a new thread under H visas - Nebraska Center tracker for this purpose. Congratulations to sertra2002 on his approval. Hope sreddy can become part of the Chicago forum soon.

Just wanted to update that both the cases under my name have been approved by DOL as of 01/30/2003.
We recd the hard copies on 02/07/2003.

Please update the tracker and hopefully the info helps everybody anxiously waiting for their approval.

rgds,
ucn

LC approoved

My colleauge's case has been approoved.It is RIR/EB2 with dot code 039.162-010.Application recieved at DOL 11/22/02......

Last tracker for me

Hi everyone. After 4 mo my case has been certified. Look under G on the tracker. Need someone to carry the torch. It's not hard, you scan all the messages for a previous week and update the infor on the spread sheet. I put new info for the week in yellow.
Waiting for hard copy now...
Good luck, fellow LCs.

Update on my LC Application

Hi,

My case has been remanded to the State. This is what I heard in the automated message. I don't know the details yet. I will post here as I get to know better.

Thanks,
Raju.

H1 B problem.. Urgent

One of my friend is having a problem with his H1,His employer is closing the company and has applied to revoke his H1.What are his options...If he has to leave the country after revokal with in how many days should he leave?can he apply for H1 through another employer?is there a limit of time in which he should apply H1 transfer....Please let me know.

Thanks..

gc_03.. This is not right thread for this kinda question ( H1 thread will have more information on this...)

There are no rules on how many days he has after his Visa revoked.. there is no clear guidelines on this, most of the attornies say that one should leave immidiately after visa expiration... ask ron at www.immigration-information.com

your friend can very vell apply for H1 Transfer. Once applied, he is legal in the country. There are no limits on no of H1 transfers...

Chicago Labor

Hi Folks,
Just wanted to update you guys with new info.
My labor was approved on Feb 7th.It reached DOL on Nov 15 and the status was posted on Feb 7th.I was told that the attorney already recieved the hard copy.
so to let u know all..
Thank you..and hope to c u all in the I140 forum..

Good Luck

Sidhdhi

One of my friend told me that at DOL chicago, All LC thru Sprint received after September are on hold.
If any body has any update please share.

Status
Not open for further replies.