Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cases with # 0541190X approved on 8th

At this pace, DOL processing might take 5-6 months for RIR cases

Any comments on "CP vs AOS"
(I know it's too early for guys in this thread to think about this)

Re: Patriot

Possible,
Patriot - what is your dot code?
SDD

Originally posted by Patcha_card
I'm checking the IT related DOT codes

Maybe Patroit's code is not IT related

Thanks for the links

Does anybody know what is the procedure and timeline for DOL once they recieve the "additional information" ( in relation to an NOF) is provided to them?
Is there a definite time within which DOL is supposed to take a decision?

ucn.

NOF

ucnair,
Did you check with your lawyer if they recieved any thing from DOL regarding NOF - just curious what information are thy looking for coz I am in the same boat as u are they issued a Notice of Findings on 7'th of this month and responce is due Nov 11.
I called My lawyer but he did't recieve anything as of today.
Any idea how long its gonna take to recieve??

- MMC2001

mmc2001,
well.... so far my attorney has not got any NOF's from DOL but I was told that they have received a notice mentioning that DOL is sending them NOF's for all the cases filed for our employer.
Its probably because of some layoffs that happened sometime in June.
The lawyer did mention that it would probably take anywhere upto 90 days for DOL to take a decision after receiving the "additional information".

ucn

Hi,

Iam new member to this forum, Here is the approval info.

My coworker case and my case went to chicago on same day
Aug 2 2002(Non RIR). One is approved and other still says received.

RD: 08-02-2002 (Approved Non RIR)
DOT: 030.162-010
Case#: 0541243X

RD: 08-02-2002 (Still Waiting NON RIR)
DOT: 030.162-010
Case#: 0541244X

We are trying to figure out whose case is approved.

Thanks

anu's dot code is mentioned. I believe it IT

Originally posted by Patcha_card
I don't understand how they are processing ???

anu2180 , what's your DOT code ?

ucn,
What are your case details? The tracker is updated only for SESA for you.

Also I think DoL woks on your case pretty fast once they receive info on RFE/NoF. In SESA, I got an RFE. It took only a couple of weeks after response to the RFE to get approved.
Good luck!
SDD

Originally posted by ucnair
mmc2001,
well.... so far my attorney has not got any NOF's from DOL but I was told that they have received a notice mentioning that DOL is sending them NOF's for all the cases filed for our employer.
Its probably because of some layoffs that happened sometime in June.
The lawyer did mention that it would probably take anywhere upto 90 days for DOL to take a decision after receiving the "additional information".

ucn

case details

Here are the 2 case details

Case numbers 0541153* and 0541156*
DOT code 030.062-010 (for both cases)

Sent to SESA - 05/23/02
RD at DOL 07/15/02

NOF for 0541153* 10/02 Response due by 11/06
NOF for 0541156* 10/07 Response due by 11/11

Attorney hasn't recd anything from DOL for either cases yet.

ucn.

Agnes, Chitturikp

From the tracker it seems you guys may be approved. Pl post your approval details.
SDD

Last edited by a moderator:
ucnair

ucnair,

What are you expecting in your NOF’s.....Have there been any lay-offs in your company recently or last six months? My company just announced 1000's of lay-offs, and I think my LC just reached Chicago DOL. I could not ask for better timing than this.....what a sc*** up. So far my company has 100% success rate in LC approvals. It would be interesting to see what's gonna happen now. So far no official lay-offs in IT. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

RamFan

Re: ucnair

Ramfan,
There was one announcement after the application was filed ( one month after application to be exact).
I think the NOF is going to be specifically to provide information on the job categories and job functionality of the employees laid off and their geographical location of employment. If this is the reason then both my colleague and myself would be in a better position as the layoffs were for non-technical staff and from different locations, to be specific it was a worldwide layoff and were for non-technical staff and there were minimum number of employees from Illinois or Chicago for that matter.
In fact we had a similar situation where there were a bunch of applications that were put on hold by DOL and was resolved in Apr '02. The applications which got approved then went back till Jan '01!!! Our company has 100% success rate too but its just the time that has taken to get approvals that bothers me.
So, am not sure how the attorneys are going to respond and how DOL is going to treat the information provided and whether they will be satisfied with the response.

Hopefully, there won't be any issues and I wont have to wait for 2 years to get LC approved.

Good luck with your LC processing also, hopefully you wont get any NOF's. :)

ucn.

Originally posted by RamFan
ucnair,

What are you expecting in your NOF’s.....Have there been any lay-offs in your company recently or last six months? My company just announced 1000's of lay-offs, and I think my LC just reached Chicago DOL. I could not ask for better timing than this.....what a sc*** up. So far my company has 100% success rate in LC approvals. It would be interesting to see what's gonna happen now. So far no official lay-offs in IT. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

RamFan

SE

Hi all,

My paralegal said my document was sent to SESA on 09/27/02. However she has not got the receipt from SESA and dont know my case number. Is it normal?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.