Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard copy

i have still not received my hard copy yet. AD Sept 4th 2002. My atterney says it will take several weeks. Attorney will not start I140 &I485 until he receives the papers.

Any suggestions do i have to call Chicago office to find out when i will get my Hard copy of Approval.

Hi a1975

I would suggest from trend shown lately usually hc arrive from 5 days to 15 days. so I think it won't hurt to wait for another week or so. I am sure you will receive by then, otherwise ask your lawyer to call. as you are only benificiary for labor certificate, otherwise ask someone from your hr call dol and ask about status in case of non -receipt of hc.

If your lawyer refuse to start preparing I-140 or I-485 before receiving hc then I think they are slow or lazy. ask them to verify with AVM, otherwise it will take more couple of weeks delay for filing out the form and gather documents. usually lawyer keep ready documents so when they get hc they can file ASAP. rest is up to you.

Visit
Here is link.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com...&threadid=57200

Alternatively you can go to I-485 issues thread and you can find subthread started by wxm8.

for more information about concuent filing.

I hope this will help.

JB

saw some approval for june 26th RD.

saw some approval for june 26th RD.

case number range 0541090X
0541091X
0541091X

Certified on Sep 9th, the bad thing or may be co-incidently I saw some denial or some Remand to state labor and Remand to employer (kind of REF or NOF terminology for Labor, I guess).
It's not good sign, I don't know if it anything to do with sep 11th aniversery (just wild guess)

Last edited by a moderator:
06/27/02 RD approvals as well

Approvals in the 0541093X range.

"Remand to Employer" usually means the DOL has sent the employer (attorney) a letter looking for more details about the recruitment, for instance sometimes asking the employer to contact the prospective applicants that were not offered the position. This is usually not too serious and usually doesn't cause too much of a delay if the DOL accepts the employer's response.

"Remand to State" means the case has been sent back the the respective SESA for clarification. This is more serious and can significantly delay processing of the case.

Hi,

My Lawyers received the HC yesterday. 9/9/2002. Case number is 054103xx.

Thanks to all who contributed to this forum. This has been a great help for me.

AMN

Re: FAQ,

Sure,
I will also add a few other things in the FAQ next Monday
SDD

Originally posted by jbm
Hi sdd,

Could you please add this link to faq.

Thanks,

JB

Hi all I am New to this Link and its been a good informative thread for people like us.

Jbm,
Can you please update tracker with my info.
Case # 054114XX
Sent From SESA to DOL : 07/08/02
RD DOL : 07/11/02
DOT Code : 030-062-010

Thanks

Hard copy

My lawyer received the hard copy of my LC today. Approval date Sept 4th 2002.

I will post the info after i file my I140 & I485.

Thanks for the information

1 year + (RIR) and still waiting

Hello,

My lawyer filed for my labor in Aug 2001 under RIR. Some of those who filed with me got their labor cleared in May/July 2002. Mine had an RFE so I thought I'll wait. But I can't take it any longer.

My lawyer did not get a receipt notice but she sent me a stamped copy of the application when she filed for my labor. When she goes to the labor department every time they tell her to wait.

What should I do ? I tried to call 312-353-1059 but it doesn't mention any pending case nos for my company. I told this to my lawyer and the labor department told her that it happens some times that they don't enter it in AVM.

Any information greatly appreciated

call DOL

Hi

In this forum, Mr. JDD posted a FAQ, in that you can see DOL number, contact the officer. People and attrney says it is not good to call DOL directly. But some times,one need to take some decisons and cross the boundaries.

Talk to them in calm without showing any feelings and emotions. They will tell you.

I called them, they were very nice as long as we are calm.

Best of luck

re: KIRANSA

I agree with RaghuC - I think you should call yourself since the attorney does not seem to be helping you and this is an extraordinary situation.

From your mail it seems you do not have a case number, if you don't - get your case number first.

It also seems surprising that DoL would take 1 year for approval. Are you in IT? or Are you referring to State Labor?
SDD

call DOL

Thank you (SDD and RaghuC) for replying so promptly.

I am in IT and this is labor clearance is for my green card. (Whats State Labor?)

I'll surely call up one of the no. below as you mentioned in your earlier mails.

Abraytis, John 312-886-2928 Jabraytis@doleta.gov
Carroll, Sarah 312-353-1550 Scarroll@doleta.gov
Gonzalez, Marie 312-353-3333 mgonzalez@doleta.gov
Johnson, Marsha 312-353-1509 majohnson@doleta.gov
Kimmons, Belinda 312-353-1207 bkimmons@doleta.gov
Smith, MaryAnn 312-353-7536 masmith@doleta.gov
Van, Renee 312-353-3448 rvan@doleta.gov
Warren, Waconda 312-353-1054 wwarren@doleta.gov

MY LC Approved

MY LC Approved on 09/09/2002
LC DETAILS

SENT TO SESA : 04/25/2002
SENT TO DOL : 06/26/2002
POSTED ON AVM : 07/01/2002
CASE NUMBER : 054110XX
DOT CODE : 030-062-010

Approved on 09/09/2002

I dont know , how long its going to take for Hard copy

Manisha
:)

At last My Labor Appooooved.

My Labor approved yesterday 9/10/02.

RD SESA 04/30/02
AD SESA may be before 06/27/02

RD DOL 06/27/02
AD DOL 09/10/02

DOT code 030-162-010
And Case # 054109XX

I will be around until I get my HC, (usually 5-10 days).
And also update tracker last time next monday.
Let me know if some one to take over that responsbility.
Otherwise I will keep maintaining it until some one take over.

Thank you friends, it was wonderful time in this thread, and now i moving to the tread started by wxm8 for concurent filing at nsc.

Thanks again.

JB

Congrats!!! JBM

Yes every one in this thread has done a great job . Looking forward to meet you at Concurrent filing.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.