TBD: Fingerprint Appointment Notice Date
TBD: Fingerprint Letter Received
TBD: Fingerprint Appointment Date
TBD: Interview Letter Received
TBD: Interview Date
TBD: Oath Letter Received
TBD: Oath Date

Passport received today.

My wife and I applied for passport on March 19 and received them today. We did not use Expedited, just regular service. It is pretty fast.

I applied two weeks before you and I still don't have my passport. Go figure.

Wow that is huge difference in processing times.

gc-syndrome and Mr. Vertigo ... Do you mind sharing the location/agency where you applied for your passports?
-Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied at my local post office. My application has been gathering dust at the Chicago Passport Agency for 2 weeks now.

Received my naturalization certificate in a separate mail, few days after getting the passport. Will be applying for a visitors visa to India on 4/1/2009.

re

I submitted my application in a post office in Chicago downtown. I did not use the form provided from post office. Instead, I prepared the form online because it can generate a barcode on the form which includes all information you put it in. I think this would be easier to be scanned for processing passport.

gc-syndrome... did you fill out the online form before taking the oath? Does the web form actually tramits the application to the Gov. or does it just create a PDF file with a bar code for you to print?

re

The form was prepared before oath and submitted after oath. Yes it produced a PDF file with barcode. The form was printed with laser color printer.

Question about Document checklist

Hi all, can someone please let me know if the document checklist is received with the Interview Letter or before or after the receipt of the Interview Letter?

Thank you.

Hi all, can someone please let me know if the document checklist is received with the Interview Letter or before or after the receipt of the Interview Letter?

Thank you.

I received a document checklist a few days after the fingerprinting appointment. I have not received my interview letter yet.

Not all applicants receive the document checklist. It depends on the particulars of your case.