Chicago DOL tracking part 8

Hello! Steve Hsu

If there is any MEDAL for the most active members of this forum the gold should go to you....!!

i have a small question....my lc was sent to chicago my MI-SESA on feb-4th do you have any idea how long it will take to get updated on DOL Chicago system

Thanks

Mine was sent to Chicago DOL on 01/04/2001. And RD is 01/08/2002. But..

I found my case in the system until the end of Feb. So I think it will take almost 2 months to enter into the system.

No Title

They are entering information for Jan 10th. This was the status on Feb 27th.
Cheers,
Bapa

appears to me like DOL needs 2-months for the LC to get updated on the system and another month and

My case was sent from IL SESA on 01/09/02

and it just appeared on Chicago DOL system today with RD of 1/11/02. So you are right, it is taking almost two months for it to just appear on their system. I certainly hope that it gets certified in next month and a half.

2900-3100

Hi Steve Hsu,
Thanks for the info on 2700-2900. You have really been helpful to this forum.
Could u pls post the approved cases in the series 2900-3100?
Also if u can tell us number of cases approved in series 2700-2900.
Thanks in advance.

Looks like DOL is moving very slowly again

The DOL processing time was consistently around 3 months for the last few months. But now it appears that it might go beyond 3 1/2 to 4 Months. This in addition to Texas casing being moved to Nebraska and Vermont (for 140 and 485), looks like long days are ahead for those whose labor is under process. Am I exaggerating ?

dates DOL is currently working on

Can somebody inform me on what dates DOL is currently working on? Mine is RD 12/28.

Thanks,

DOL is probably working on cases

with RD of late November 2001. Hoefully yours will get approved in a month or so. Good luck.

Steve HSU, Need Information Please....

Hi Steve,

MY lawyer says my application was sent to Chicago Labor. When I try to get all the list of applications from the DOL using the EMPLOYER TAX ID, I find a list of approved applications only. I don\'t find any of the new applications filed. IS my lawyer lying to me??
Please do let me know how to find my case number as my lawyer is refusing to give me the same.

Hello! mkvr

Hello! Mr. mkvr

do you know when your application was sent to DOL.....its taking some were between 45-days to 2 months for the lc to get
just upadated in the DOL system...