Chicago DOL tracker-Part 6

Format of the email ?

What is the format of the email , that cn be sent to the SESA ?
I assume that this must be an automated system and hence may require a specific format where the Tax ID / Phone no. can be located along with other details ?

No Title

You can\'t send emails to SESA. DOL however has an email inquiry system-details in the previous thread or in FAQ section of this website. I have provided a clickable URL to the previous thread in my first post to this thread.

My case approved....!

Case # : 053990XX
DOT Code : 030.062-010
DOT Description : Software Engineer
Received Regional Office: 07/26/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 11/19/2001.

Friends How much time it takes to get HARD copy from DOL!!!.

Updates and Strange news

Hello my dear friends,

First of all, my congratulations to SSuresh for his approval.

Ssuresh also ask if he could file I-140 before he received his hardcopy and I think lots of ppl on here also said No, which is true.
What all of us should do is from the AD till you get your hardcopy. there\'s atleast (at the moment) 30 to 45 days wait. You should inform your attorney or employer asap when you get your AD and tell them to prepare all the paperwork. Hence, when you get your hardcopy you\'re ready to go.

Here are some updates

DOT Case # RD AD
030.062.010 53994XX 8/2/01 11/19/01
771.381.014 53994XX 8/2/01 11/19/01
003.061.010 53995XX 7/31/01 8/27/01

Here\'s the strange facts :-

Some cases with DOT code of cooks got approve within 60 days and Janitors Supervisor got approve within 53 days. I\'m sure they are good cooks and probably got janitorial supervisor but aren\'t it crazy when IT takes more than 100 days????. AILU press release said that DOL and INS does not scrutinized IT cases more than any others, I guess that\'s all bull!.

Well, I guess we just hafta grab out ankles and bend over!

TungFong

Thank you jonnal & TungFong...

I spoke with my attorney. She said only after receiving Original LC approval(HardCopy) they can proceed further.
All my paper work is ready for my I-140. Once i receive i am set to file I-140 immediately.
I will post in the forum once i get HardCopy....
Thank you all.

New official processing times

Processing Times updated: Nov. 20, 2001

Type Regional Office Receipt Date

Labor Condition Application . No longer processed in Region 5
Limited Review. . . . . . . . Current
Reduction in Recruitment . . July 31, 2001
Other Permanent . . . . . . . July 15, 2001

Last official report was as of 10/01/01. At that time RIR was at 7/2/01. Therefore, the RIR dates moved only 29 days in last 50 days. Also remember that next couple of months could to be slow because of Holidays, etc.

Folks need help with the DOL email I received.

I sent an email to DOL ( LCSTATUS05@dolus.gov)to check my status. The DOL email I received has Date received at Regional Office.
Now is this the date SESA received the application from the applicant or is it the date DOL received the application from SESA.

Can someone please clarify.

Bapa

DOL Received date

Bapa,

This is the date your case was tranfered to Chicago DOL. In other words, this is the date DOL received your application from SESA.

Can you tell me when your case was filed with IL SESA, if you were in IL SESA? Thanks

DOL email I received

I sent an email to DOL ( LCSTATUS05@dolus.gov)to check my status. The DOL email I received has Date received at Regional Office.
Now is this the date SESA received the application from the applicant or is it the date DOL received the application from SESA.
Can someone please clarify.

Bapa

The DOL will be slower

Because of the coming holiday season I think the DOL will be much more slower. I think the 054020XX will be processed in 4-5 months.

pulo.

JRChicago and - About Approvals

My file date is 11/9/2001 with IL SESA. I used my employers TAX ID to see what is happening in my company with regards to LC time schedule. According to my Lawyer and the company Paralegal it should be back ( that is LC approved) in 3 to 4 months. However when I pinged DOL- Chicago, the info I got that DOL ( after sesa is taking 3 months). Can SESA approval take place in 1 month. I have heard from other folks on this forum. That is takes 3 to 4 months ( SESA and DOL).

However if we do the simple math. It should take 3 months for SESA and 3 months for DOL-Chicago. That is 6 to 7 months.

On the contrary some people on this forum have had their LC approved in 3 to 4 months. Time will tell whether my paralegal and lawyer are right about the approval time.

Other please chime in. Opinions from all high and sundry appreciated.

How long does LC takes in Chicago?

Hi Gurus,

Could you please tell me how long does it take to get LC approved in Chicago region, either RIR/non RIR? Is there any web site that I can trace that?

Thanks

Jay

No logic?

Bapa ... I am not sure if there is any real logic to approval times at SESA or the DOL. My filing date with SESA is 05/01, but I still have not received any information about it being transferred to DOL. I have a friend whose filing date is 05/15, and his case is still with SESA (or has not yet been updated at DOL AVM).

Given that SESA only acknowledged receipt of our cases in mid-October, it has been about one month and still no apparent progress. No \'assessments\' from SESA, etc. Just slow apparently.

Yet I have seen folk on this discussion board who have filing dates of 06/x who seem to have been approved at SESA and have moved into the DOL phase; which would mean they got SESA approval within a week or two!

Just luck? ... anyone else with any insights?

no hard copy yet... past 50 days and still counting

Approval date is 10/4.. more than 50 days and counting

attroney says sometimes it takes more than 2 months
Anybody near this date who received hardcopy..please post
thanks

Did you try calling SESA ?

HighAnxiety..I had similar problem.My application was filed with IL-SESA on June 28th, received acknowledgement of receipt from IL-SESA on Oct 29th, but after that no information whether it was transferred to DOL or not.
I tried using AVM and email system with my employer phone number, but could not get any info.
Though it is not good idea to call DOL, I called at (312) 886-2928, spoke to an immigration officer and inquired about my case using lastname/firstname.He was able to give my case number.

Apparently my case was transferred to DOL on Oct 31st itself, but somehow maybe my employer details were not entered correctly in the system so I could not use email system with Employer Phone Number as input but was able to get the details using my case Number.

Maybe your case is already transferred, but the system is not updated correctly.