Chicago DOL cases sent to BEC.

Both of you are correct to some extent

Below is what I understand based on my knowledge.....

Cases are being processed and they are being processed based on PD. But yes, as the responses are coming they are getting prioritised, but then you definitely will find some lucky cases which will be analysed based on the responses received early, but that will be very small in amount.

By march end, they will be sending all the letters from Chicago Regional DOL, and as the responses are coming back, they are feeding those responses in the system, and this process will continue to occur for next few months.

But PUHRINCE is very correct, that things will be done on basis of PD atleast for 99% Chicago, the random fashion of Labour clearance may occur for initial cases(San Francisco,Texas) while they are setting up the BEC house in order for next 4-5 months.

I think Chicago cases will start getting approved starting June-July (Optimistic Dates).....

h1b2ndterm said:
Puhrince,

I am not sure what you said "they are not going to start working on them until the letters have been sent out to all the Chicago cases" is true.

As per my understanding from ICARUS postings, DBEC will start processing the applications on cases for which it received the 45 days responses at some point. Priorities are set only on the applications for which the responses have been recieved. I highly doubht if they wait until all 45 days letters are sent and responses receieved.

Said that I am hoping all of us will receive the 45 days letter very soon( in a month or two) and once we send the response we should fall ahead in the line if our PD is much earlier. Its not really FIFO, but seeing how things are working, we can't expect anything better from them.

Good luck to all.

Waiting for pains

I have slitest doubt about kanjoos guess.
If all the cases are going to go though the BEC by PD then where is the question of randum approval for other regions not Chicago. Still after receiving the replies for 45 days letter. They treat our applications regions wise. I don't think so, if FIFO is correct then it should be same procedure for approval of labour. This is only for sending 45 days letters we are seeing these randum mailings. What you guys think?

From Phily BPC tracker

This would set some expectations...prove some of you wrong...but is a good news for those who got 45-day letters...

Originally Posted by orissa
1- When we send 45 days continuation letter, that means your labor application filed correctly, but that does not mean that it is approvable. We will review all application to see if meet all requirements.

2- We will review each application we send the final decision by mail.

3- When I asked when you are going to start reviewing, replied" we are just started yesterday reviewing, cases who have been replied 45 days continutaion letter.

4- If everything all right with Labor application, and its meet the requirement during review, then you will see decision within a month.

5- we are trying to finish as quick as possible, no we will not wait untill all 45 days letter replied back. please do not talk about internet rumers.

can you tell me where or rather which page in the philly BPC tracker was this posted?? i want to read the questions asked with reference to these answers

LaborIL said:
This would set some expectations...prove some of you wrong...but is a good news for those who got 45-day letters...

Originally Posted by orissa
1- When we send 45 days continuation letter, that means your labor application filed correctly, but that does not mean that it is approvable. We will review all application to see if meet all requirements.

2- We will review each application we send the final decision by mail.

3- When I asked when you are going to start reviewing, replied" we are just started yesterday reviewing, cases who have been replied 45 days continutaion letter.

4- If everything all right with Labor application, and its meet the requirement during review, then you will see decision within a month.

5- we are trying to finish as quick as possible, no we will not wait untill all 45 days letter replied back. please do not talk about internet rumers.

Oh...sorry about that...was an oversight...

Yeah there are conflicting posts. May be one of us can volunteer and give DBPC a call next week. It will be interesting to see what DBPC has to say...

puhrince said:
thanks..thats the Philly DOL tracker,not BPC
lets hope its true bcos if u read the previous posts in the forum, a guy called Tomshu posted news which is completely opposite to what Orissa said

Why some cases form MI have T and some D?

My case number starts with D-XXX, MED2005's case starts with T-XXX. Is there any criteria on where they forward the file to?

KC
State: MI
PD: 3/03
RD: 3/04 Chicago

Got 45-day letter

Just got an email from HR that they received the 45 day letter from Dallas BEC. Will post details such as dates etc... when I see the letter.

Received 45 days Letter for Michigan case

I just got a note from my attorney , that she received my 45 day letter.

Michigan PD 13-DEC-2003
Chicago RD 21-JAN-2004
RIR CASE
EB3 Category
The new case number is: D-05005-0XXXX

Hope things move fast from here.

PD date Update

I just got a note from my attorney , that see received my 45 day letter.

Michigan PD 13-DEC-2002
Chicago RD 21-JAN-2004
RIR CASE
EB3 Category
The new case number is: D-05005-0XXXX

Hope things move fast from here.

Got 45 days letter

:) Today my colleague got 45 day letter.
PD Dec 2002
RD Jan 2004
Letter Dtd: Feb 2005
Case # D-05004-09XXX

Hope my T to D changes soon

Looks like MI cases have started getting 45 Day letters. :) :)

Great news!!

med2005 said:
:) Today my colleague got 45 day letter.
PD Dec 2002
RD Jan 2004
Letter Dtd: Feb 2005
Case # D-05004-09XXX

Hope my T to D changes soon

Transfer from T to D?

Any body know how long it will take the number assigned changes from T to D?
Is there any reason for assigning T numbers ? like additional documents from employer etc.,. B'cause people PD before me got D numbers and after me got D numbers but i got T number. One of my friend got letter asking employer tax documentation and my colleague got just tick mark letter.
Any ideas?

med2005 said:
Any body know how long it will take the number assigned changes from T to D?
Is there any reason for assigning T numbers ? like additional documents from employer etc.,. B'cause people PD before me got D numbers and after me got D numbers but i got T number. One of my friend got letter asking employer tax documentation and my colleague got just tick mark letter.
Any ideas?

What do you mean by just tick mark letter.
I am in the same boat as you, no BEC letter yet. Everyone arround me are receiving the letters - very frustrated.