Cherry Hill Processing Times for N400

Its good to know that Madhuri and Swan go theirs. My FP was in 7/05 so I imagine mine is just around the corner. This is good news. Congrats on you both!

Did either of you remember if the case status disapeared on the web site before you got your IL or anything you can tell us there?

Thank you

Waiting for interview

Hi,
I filled for N-400 in May,
PD: may 10 2006
Fp: somewhere in june
Still waiting for my interview. The online status says that my file is still in vermont. My file dissapeared for abt a day couple of days ago and then came up with this new message that file is in veromont. Is this generic change of website status for everybody or just me. Please inform me abt that.

Previously my Greencard applications went smoothly without any problems so wondering?

Please reply

Thanks

Hi hpg

I haven't heard of a situation where online case status disappeared and reappreared with a different message. Just wait for a few days and see if your interview letter comes again

Otherwise I would recommend you setup an infopass appt. You do get some insight into your case by directly speaking to an immigration personnel.

FD:29June

my case stauts also showing that it is moved to vermount.but i am not sure my case status disappreared before this or not.

What is IL?

Can somebody explain what "IL" stands for? Is it "Interview Letter"?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abt changing name while at interview

Hi,
I have this question for changing name, I didnt fill the section for changing name when filling N-400 but in this time frame i was having a second thought for changing my name (first name). Is it still allowed while i am at the interview at cherry hill (which is on Jan 24). What delay does name change interview does compared to regular interview at cherry hill. Please give me genuine and honest opinion if some body had good/bad experience earlier abt it

Thanks

my suggestion do,nt change it now.b/c N400 ques are bad for cherri hill.

i guess u can change ur name latter after getting citizenship.( u need to check with lawyer for this)

Good Luck Madhuri

madhuri_dhar said:
I got my IL as well. Interview date is Dec 21 at Mount Laurel, NJ
Congratulations and Best Wishes! We would like to peruse your detailed posting here, after your get your naturalization done on 12/21/2006. :)

still watining for my IL

unixtmusa,

Have u got ur interview letter?
if not any idea, when u exptecing.?

thanks/

Got US Citizenship

Interview date 12/21/06 at Mount Laurel NJ . Was called in at 9.30 am
Confirmed information on Form N 400, For English test was asked to read a statement and write another statement. For Civic test was asked 10 questions. The whole process took less than 15 minutes. Returned at 3.15 pm to take oath. Seems 12/21/06 was the last oath ceremony day for 2006 at Cherry hill due to vacation/Holiday time

Thanks to all members on this site.

PD/ND 04/17/06
FP ND 05/05/06
FP date 05/16/06
IL Letter recd 11/04/06
Interview date 12/21/06 at Mount Laurel NJ.

congrat Swan,

-have u applied for ur passport. did u sumbit ur original ciritizen ship certificate with passport application?.
-which location did u file for passprot?

Passport

The post offices are very busy. I called up 6 post offices and the earliest date I could get appointment for my passport is Jan 4th.