Cherry Hill Processing Times for N400

It took san73 about 7 mos from start to finish. First time I've seen that in this thread. Is this sign of faster processing time? Let's hope.

lets hope thing will wokout same way for us.following are my details.
follwoing are my details.so it mean we sohuld expect the interview letter in sep or oct ?

Sent to VSC on 06/12/2006
PD date 06/19/2006
FP done:06/29/2006 verfied cleard from FBI 7/72006.

Well, madhuri_dhar has a PD of April and he hasnt gotten his interview letter yet. If I get mine by end of November I'll be happy as a pig in manure. :) Good luck to us!

My timeline:

PD: 4/25/06
FP: 5/13/06
Interview letter: ??

Going by san73's timeline, i should have received my interview letter by now.

I am also waiting for IL

Mailed N400 at VSC on 04/15/06PD/ND 04/17/06
FP ND 05/05/06
FP date 05/16/06

Well, it might be that sans73 quick route to natz might be an aberration. When I checked the DO processing times for N-400 just now it says its processing Sep 28, 2005. I could have sworn that last month when I checked it said Nov 2005. It actually went back 2 months. This is really puzzling...

still no news of interview letter.. Swan, any update from your side? Your PD is a few days ahead of me.

How do we find out if our name check is complete. Is it possible to get an infopass appointment at CH?

No progress on my case. Since CH Do processsing date is showing as Sept 05, I really dont expect to receive any IL for next couple of months.

Yes, you can do a CH infopass. Go to the USCIS website and put in your zip.
Let us know if you do and how you make out. Good luck.

USCIS updated as of Sept 12.... CH is processcing Oct 2005.
Has anyone here that applied after 10/2005 become a Citizen already?
Most of the other DO's are Feb 2006. Not sure how accurate the system is updating, does anyone know?

I don't know how much these dates are real

san73 applied in March 2006 and is already a citizen.

I applied in April and still waiting for my IL.

fcopp100, thanks for the infopass url. I will check it out.

Madhuri, No Problem. If you get the info-pass appt, please let us know.
Good luck and hope you get some encouraging news!

I checked the infopass website but haven't taken an appt. yet. I think one must wait for 6 months before asking any questions about the application..atleast that's what the lady on the phone told me when i called the VSC 800 number

It's very frustrating to see how slow CH is compared to Newark.. At newark, ppl are getting their interview letters in 3 months

Madhuri:
It is really strange with CH - my DO is Newark and I did get my IL within 3 months. No wonder there is such a lack of logic and so much discrepancy in what USCIS does,

It is very frustrating to see such a discrepancy among the DO's..

I am still waiting for my IL. It's been 5 months...

Anyone got any update?