Cherry Hill Processing Times for N400

I am moving next month but it will also be in Cherry Hill. I guess my DO will not change. Anyone with experience and tell me what the process should be? Appreciate it.

Am still waiting too. I am hoping I get it before the year is out. I know madhuri, swan, kab901 and fcobb have been waiting as well and all of us are around the same time frame as you are...

I am still waiting.

BTW, CH office has moved to Mount Laurel in NJ. Could that be a probable cause of these painful delays at this office ?.

I wonder if none of us with PD in April have received Interview letter, then people with what dates have gotten their Interview letters recently.
I remember someone on this thread with PD in march got his interview in September. So if people with PD in March have already been interviewed in September, then why is there such a long delay for PD from April onwards

This is very painful especially when Newark is moving so fast.. :(
For me, Newark is closer than Cherry Hill/Mount Laurel from where I live.

Let's hope all of us get our much awaited lL soon.

Couple of my neighbors with the same zip code got their IL and Oath done at Newark Office. When I call the USCIS customer service they said that my app is being processed from Cherry Hill becuase of where I reside (based on zip code)

Why is it different for me? What determines the processing office.

All-

Here are my dates. Can anyone predict what could be my expected Interview Date?

PD: 10/17/2006
FP: 11/03/2006

I live in Mercer county so my DO is Cherry Hill. From the forums I have read, it seems like in Newark DO the PD to Interview date is 3-4 months and in Cherry Hill its 1+ years. This is so ridiculous.

Citizen2be

Recd IL

PD/ND 04/17/06
FP ND 05/05/06
FP date 05/16/06
IL Letter recd 11/04/06
Interview date 12/21/06 at Mount Laurel NJ.

Swan said:
PD/ND 04/17/06
FP ND 05/05/06
FP date 05/16/06
IL Letter recd 11/04/06
Interview date 12/21/06 at Mount Laurel NJ.

conagat swan!.
Is mount laurel is the same as cherrihill?

Cherry Hill office has moved to Mount Luarel as per Madhuri Dhars posting dated 10/28/06.

Swan said:
Cherry Hill office has moved to Mount Luarel as per Madhuri Dhars posting dated 10/28/06.

Swan,I need to concern a lawyer to sponcering my spouse.would ighly appreciate if u refer me to any good lawyer.

thanks
kash

Congrats!

Happy to hear that both got IL from Cherry Hill!

Any one else got Interview Leter from CH recently?

Congratulations to you both. And thanks for letting us know!
I am optimistic judging by your time lines that I may get my IL by the end of the year. My FP was on 7/16.

Anyone else with a June/July FP?

I hear that Mount Holly is a bigger facility and can handle more people. :)

I am looking forward to being a citizen of the best country in the world!