Cherry Hill Processing Times for N400

Time to receive interview letter

Hi All,

Any update on Cherry Hill service center? My priority date is June 1. They are processing up to May 15 cases. When I should expect interview letter? Please let me now about Feb/Mar PD cases and intreview schedules.

Thanks.

Finally i am done with my immigration

I had my interview today at cherry hill and I passed it.I took the oath too.

cheery hill interview experience

Hi,I am posting my Interview experience
My timeline is as foolow
PD feb 2005
FP may 2005
ID March 2006
My interview time was at 9.55 am
I was at the cheery hill offeice at 9.00 am
I have to wait like 3 hr before they call me in
they ask me question from my aaplication like address verifiaction,any problem with law enforcement etc
then he asked me about the taxpaper,selective service letter,DOB certifiacte
he gave me ten question from the history test to answer and then he told me that I paased the test and can come for Oath ceremony at 3.15 pm

manraj2600 said:
Hi,I am posting my Interview experience
My timeline is as foolow
PD feb 2005
FP may 2005
ID March 2006
My interview time was at 9.55 am
I was at the cheery hill offeice at 9.00 am
I have to wait like 3 hr before they call me in
they ask me question from my aaplication like address verifiaction,any problem with law enforcement etc
then he asked me about the taxpaper,selective service letter,DOB certifiacte
he gave me ten question from the history test to answer and then he told me that I paased the test and can come for Oath ceremony at 3.15 pm

manraj - congratulations on your citizenship!

Just a quick question: can you please elaborate on the selective service letter (were you a PR before age 26?) and DOB certificate? I'm just curious to know what was asked and why. Thanks in advance.

Sam

cherry hill

Thanks Sam
Iwas twent four year old when i got political asylum.I got my PR card when iwas 28year old.even if you dont register with the selective service i like to suggest that you should get a status letter from the selective service.and they will ask you at the time of interviesw that was you regidterd with SS or not just show them that letter and they will ask you to write a reason why didnt you registered.In my answer I just state that Iwasn't aware of this fact that i have to register with the SS.he ask me to sign this statement on the letter.thats all

PD: March 07 2005
FP: May 30 2005
Interview: March 21 2006

Had my appointment at 9:55 AM. Was called in about 11:00 AM. Interview was brief was asked to write a sentence in English, some U.S history questions. Was never really asked about anything on my application. The officer asked me if I was cited/arrested etc, for which I told her I have a couple of traffic violation tickets. She did not care about traffic violations. Was asked if I liked to take oath on the same day, which I did. Took my oath at 3:15 PM, got my passport the next day at Philadelphia passport agency.

Sri

Cherry Hill Processing Time

srivenu said:
PD: March 07 2005
FP: May 30 2005
Interview: March 21 2006

Had my appointment at 9:55 AM. Was called in about 11:00 AM. Interview was brief was asked to write a sentence in English, some U.S history questions. Was never really asked about anything on my application. The officer asked me if I was cited/arrested etc, for which I told her I have a couple of traffic violation tickets. She did not care about traffic violations. Was asked if I liked to take oath on the same day, which I did. Took my oath at 3:15 PM, got my passport the next day at Philadelphia passport agency.

Sri

Sri, congratulations!!

It's too bad that CH is still taking so long to process applications. Newark is moving really fast. I live in Monmouth county and as per the USCIS website my DO is CH but when I called them I discovered it was Newark. A couple of weeks later I got an interview letter. My timeline is shown below. I hope CH starts moving fast too.

Sam

-----
PD: 01/23/2006
FP: 02/21/2006
Interview notice recd: 03/30/2006
ID: 06/01/2006

Timeline

Here is our timeline

RD: June 3, 2005
ND: June 20, 2005
FP: July 28, 2005 (Mine) (Newark)
FP: Nov 26, 2005 (Wife's) - Had to reschedule once. (Newark)
ID: May 15. 2006 (At Cherry Hill)

Thanks

Got my interview letter

Hi,

Following is my timeline:

PD May 21st 2005
FP Nov 25th 2005
ID May 10th 2006

I had to move just a couple of weeks back to another city within the same county as my old address. I have already updated my address on my license and planning to update my address on the citizenship application through the automated system. Will this be a problem? Should I take some proof of my new address to the interview?

Any input is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Krishna.

Received FP notice at Newark

Mailed N400 at VSC on 04/15/06 - ( local office should be Cherry Hill as resident of Mercer County at NJ)
PD/ND 04/17/06
FP ND 05/05/06
FP date 05/16/06

Hi Swan

Looks like you and i will have the same timelines.
I sent my application on 4/15/06 too (local DO - cherry hill).

I got my fingerprinting notice today. Scheduled date is 5/13/06 (Saturday). Anyone know if they fingerprint on Saturday? Isn't it a holiday?

Thanks

Anyone have any ideas on processing dates at Cherry Hill office.
I recently got fingerprinted at Newark office (filed at VSC).. but I think interview will be held at Cherry Hill (as I live in Mercer county).

unfortunately, CH is moving much slower than Newark. Also I heard that some of the workload at CH is transfered at Newark. Anyone else heard a similar thing?

Oath completed

PD: Jan 11 2005
FP: Feb 2005
Interview letter: Nov 2005
ID: Jan 19 2006 - Case placed on pending due to multiple A files
Oath ceremony letter: April 18 2006
Oath: April 27 2006

My wife had an exact similar case and had her interview on Jan 25 2006. There has been no decision in her case and she got a re-fingerprinting notice for June 2006.

Any experiences from people as to how long it takes after a second call for fingerprinting to complete and the case to proceed/take decision.

Appreciate any experiences that can be share.
Thanks
Raj