Charlotte, NC - N-400 Timeline

don't give up

my girlfriend applied in April 2006 and was interviewed on 1/4/7 and took the oath the same day. she said that the interview officer had her original green card application file from 30+ years ago....

Fast processing in Charlottee, NC

My wife applied for N400 in Augest, 2006, recieved interview date for January 19/2007. only 4 month between start and close to and end. We applied three month earlier before she become 5 year continous recedence in state. Fast process. What stated on the periority date (500 days is realy just fake).

regards,

We are all done - TSC/Charlotte cases for self anf wife. Here are the details:

RD 7/20/06
FP 8/11/06
Int Letter Received 12/5/06
ID 1/11/07
Oath Date 1/11/07

Our interviews were at 8:30 AM. I believe all those who had their interviews until 11ish received same day oath.

Thank you

Timeline

Here is my timeline:

Priority Date: Dec 21, 2006
Fingerprint Date: Jan 16, 2007
Inteview Date: Pending

I got the FP notice only on jan 16 with the appt. time at 10AM. I went to the CLT app.Support center around 3PM and told them that the mail was delayed.
They let me do the fingerprints right then. The stafff were very courteous.

What does the timeline look like from PD to Oath Date in CLT these days? Is it close to 6 months?

Thanks

Timeline so far

Mailed: 12/29/2006
Received: 01/04/2007
PD: 01/04/2007
Check Cashed: 01/05/2007
FP letter: 01/20/2007
FP: 01/30/2007

What is the point?

What is the point of having the online status information and phone answering service if it confuses you even more? The phone message says I need to submit more evidence whereas the online information has not changed since I applied in Sept. 06 and the immigration officer today says she has no more info than what I already have. They do not know what evidence they need from me and then the next day, that phone message changes into what has been for the past 4 months-we are processing and just wait. I am nore confused..This is nightmare! It has been 3 months since my fingerprints. I have a fiance I have not seen in 5 months. They will not issue him visa and I can not leave..So can somone tell me how much longer I have to wait before I get any MORE worried than I already am. Officer says wait 3 more months and some people who posted here got their citizenship in 3-4 months. When is enough is enough when it comes to waiting. It took me 5 years to get my green card becuse INS misled me on fingerprints ..I hope it will not be the same..So guys please someone tell me how much longer should I wait?

Does oath in Charlotte conducted in court? (I mean admistered by the court judge)

Becoz, As per N400 guide and instructions, Name change can be done only when the oath is held in court (or administerd by the judge).

My wife is debating to change her last name (to mine), so I would like to know the answer for this.

Please answer this.

Thanks a lot!

--SRK

Does Charlotte oath presided by the Judge.

I need this ASAP, so that we can decide whether my wife can go for name change or not.

Please some one who went through Charlotte DO, please answer.

Thanks a lot!
--SRK

Charlotte interview letter

here's my timeline:

PD: 10/23/06
FP: 11/16/06
IL received: 2/17/07
Interview date: 4/12/07

time to start studying!

Bumping up - any updates for charlotte?

Bumping the thread up?

Anyone with updates on Charlotte DO. Seems like it is very slow these days.

Sri

Any one waiting for interview letter in Charlotte DO?

My Timelines are below. I am waiting for interview letter.
Any one waiting for interview letter in Charlotte DO?, pl. post your timeline also.

RD: 11/27
ND: 12/01
FP done: 12/09

My Timeline for Charlotte DO

Here are my timeline for Charlotte DO
PD 12/19/2006
FP 01/11/2006
IL ?

Its been slightly more than 2 months from the FP. Looks like Charlotte DO is slowing down. Anybody else in the Charlotte DO, please post your timelines.

any updates for charlotte DO?

Bumping the thread..

Any updates from people at charlotte DO.

PD Dec 21, 2006. still awaiting the interview letter.

Still waiting..

Charlotte DO, PD 12/19/2006, Still waiting for the interview letter. Has anybody received their interview letter from Charlotte DO recently??? Please post the timelines.

Charlotte DO

Any Interview Letters for people from Charlotte DO??? vk114, sunandi, sri96 any updates??

PD 12/19/2006
FP 01/11/2007
IL Still waiting