Change employer what should I do?

1. No. the sponsor requests new CONCURRENT employment.
2. Why rely on anecdotal tales about what you *might* be allowed to do once you get your new TN, when by simply checking new concurrent employment, you absolutely without doubt can continue to work for the notice period (if you choose to give notice: it isn't required) or even longer?

Ask yourself: If New employment meant the same as new concurrent employment, why are there those 2 choices.

New employment is for those out of work.

Thanks! When requesting an Extension of Status with Concurrent Employment, for the additional materials to be submitted with the TN petition:

1. Evidence your qualifying employment will continue- Any idea what evidence should be included?
2. Evidence you continue to have the requisite professional qualifications- Copy of degree
3. I-94

The pay stubs are only needed when extending status with current employer?

Evidence would be a letter by you affirming that you are still employed, plus paystub. Since it is in same category, you would simply mention that the qualifications are the same. You do not need to get employer #1 involved.

I got a quick question with this thread......
At what point could @michelletp begin working for the new employer? Can employment begin once the I-129 application is received or have to wait until the application is actually approved?

I got a quick question with this thread......
At what point could @michelletp begin working for the new employer? Can employment begin once the I-129 application is received or have to wait until the application is actually approved?

Never mind.......late in the day query and it's been a long day!