• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ceac updated

KAYEND! Are you giving those numbers (4700 to 7300) for the next VB or the whole year????

Yes, that is for Mar cut off. if KCC decided to have 1000 selectees interview per month and Iran and Nepal is on special cut off, the case # can easily progress 3000 and above for Asia because in the first 1800 case # for Asia (which is the Oct cut off), it has 971 case # interview scheduled and out of 971, 805 is from Iran and Nepal.

Assumption of YRV, ABD and ANK is for Iran. I know ABD and YRV have their own chargeability but because of the limited data from CEAC, we don't really know the actual foreign chargeability.

Hi,

Raevsky said that it was by 05-27 (2012 witch I believe he mean 2013). That means that CEAC data in 05-27-2013 showed the numbers he said. because by the end of the year, the same max CN 11381 include 4289 row.

If my understanding is good, I think it's too early to say that there are lot of holes comparing to last year. As Simon said people not submitting their document to KCC are Holes for now.

But those numbers gave me some hope me in the 104XXX.

Yes, that is for Mar cut off. if KCC decided to have 1000 selectees interview per month and Iran and Nepal is on special cut off, the case # can easily progress 3000 and above for Asia because in the first 1800 case # for Asia (which is the Oct cut off), it has 971 case # interview scheduled and out of 971, 805 is from Iran and Nepal.

Assumption of YRV, ABD and ANK is for Iran. I know ABD and YRV have their own chargeability but because of the limited data from CEAC, we don't really know the actual foreign chargeability.

One more thing for Asia, Nepal success rate and take up rate is very high. Close to 90% so I think Nepal might hit their country limit very soon. Up to 1900 case #, Nepal already have 532 visa issued and around 60 ready for interview. So, is about 600 visa issued per 2000 case #. So, Nepal might hit their country limit when case # reach 10 to 11k.

Hi,

Raevsky said that it was by 05-27 (2012 witch I believe he mean 2013). That means that CEAC data in 05-27-2013 showed the numbers he said. because by the end of the year, the same max CN 11381 include 4289 row.

If my understanding is good, I think it's too early to say that there are lot of holes comparing to last year. As Simon said people not submitting their document to KCC are Holes for now.

But those numbers gave me some hope me in the 104XXX.

Obviously some hole will be filled up in the future because the just started
3 months ago !

Simon is it possible for you to give us the grand totals !?
I'm still at work only gonna get hold of the laptop tonight :(

So Africa and EU already have nearly 3000 visas issued each.

AF have achieved 2897 visas issued from 1500 rows with 5500 people sitting on READY status from 3000 rows (i.e. awaiting interview in Jan and Feb or possible no shows). That is out of the first 21750 CNs, so roughly 20% through the selectees. Out of the 5500 we could assume that at least 2000 will get visas, so it is very clear that this is not all all like the 2012 numbers - the first 21.75k will probably end up with a yield as many as 6k visas (including those not yet responded and aos) It is VERY clear proof (if anyone still needed) that Sloners theories are incorrect. That isn't a surprise to most of us I am sure, but it also is a sad confirmation of the reality for high CNs.

Country cutoffs should mean slightly lower yields from higher ranges, but even so, numbers for AF higher than 80/90k are very much in the risky zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the sheet only goes up to cn AF21750 ! Is it just to compare to actual dv 14 cut off.?
Or is just my phone that can't cope with its browser ???

Up to 438 in OC2014 have been interviewed but after that they all read as ready for interview, no visas have been issued