• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

bt simon i have to do ,coz they done well for me ,including u to remembered me in your prayer ,i apreciate it a lot then , only God can payed u back guys and simon i will remember u too in my prayer..inshaaAllah.

@Simon please don't think for me that , i know and believed dv2014 is on mind thats all ,i believed my God i served will nt let me down ,just wait and u will hear my wonders that God has donne for me ...i ignore it and cast it out from your mouth dv2016 in the name of God...(ameen)

@Simon please don't think for me that , i know and believed dv2014 is on mind thats all ,i believed my God i served will nt let me down ,just wait and u will hear my wonders that God has donne for me ...i ignore it and cast it out from your mouth dv2016 in the name of God...(ameen)

Since CEAC shows that your visa is issued, I guess there wont be any issue you will get your passport with visa even after the sep 30. Because they took the decision before sep 30. Just matter of printing. I feel they have some problem with printing or busy for year end process.

Ooh am sorry TYT, and I will be the last person to discourage or wish for a bad outcome.However,as Bristsimon had said, anyone ( dv 2014 ,2015 selectees) including myself can apply for the DV 2016 and that does not necessarily mean one doesn't have faith.

Do you know this story below? Think about it a little, if you don't.

The Parable of the Flood

A man was trapped in his house during a flood. He began praying to God to rescue him. He had a vision in his head of God’s hand reaching down from heaven and lifting him to safety. The water started to rise in his house. His neighbour urged him to leave and offered him a ride to safety. The man yelled back, “I am waiting for God to save me.” The neighbour drove off in his pick-up truck.

manflo.gif

The man continued to pray and hold on to his vision. As the water began rising in his house, he had to climb up to the roof. A boat came by with some people heading for safe ground. They yelled at the man to grab a rope they were ready to throw and take him to safety. He told them that he was waiting for God to save him. They shook their heads and moved on.

The man continued to pray, believing with all his heart that he would be saved by God. The flood waters continued to rise. A helicopter flew by and a voice came over a loudspeaker offering to lower a ladder and take him off the roof. The man waved the helicopter away, shouting back that he was waiting for God to save him. The helicopter left. The flooding water came over the roof and caught him up and swept him away. He drowned.

When he reached heaven and asked, “God, why did you not save me? I believed in you with all my heart. Why did you let me drown?” God replied, “I sent you a pick-up truck, a boat and a helicopter and you refused all of them. What else could I possibly do for you?”

The Parable of the Flood

A man was trapped in his house during a flood. He began praying to God to rescue him. He had a vision in his head of God’s hand reaching down from heaven and lifting him to safety. The water started to rise in his house. His neighbour urged him to leave and offered him a ride to safety. The man yelled back, “I am waiting for God to save me.” The neighbour drove off in his pick-up truck.

manflo.gif

The man continued to pray and hold on to his vision. As the water began rising in his house, he had to climb up to the roof. A boat came by with some people heading for safe ground. They yelled at the man to grab a rope they were ready to throw and take him to safety. He told them that he was waiting for God to save him. They shook their heads and moved on.

The man continued to pray, believing with all his heart that he would be saved by God. The flood waters continued to rise. A helicopter flew by and a voice came over a loudspeaker offering to lower a ladder and take him off the roof. The man waved the helicopter away, shouting back that he was waiting for God to save him. The helicopter left. The flooding water came over the roof and caught him up and swept him away. He drowned.

When he reached heaven and asked, “God, why did you not save me? I believed in you with all my heart. Why did you let me drown?” God replied, “I sent you a pick-up truck, a boat and a helicopter and you refused all of them. What else could I possibly do for you?”

I agree dear Susie. God uses people most times. I can quote many scriptures to support this

The Parable of the Flood

manflo.gif

The Parable of the Flood

manflo.gif

What a dv 2014 parting shot

Some embassy in africa are starting to announce the exhaustion of visa to client and even telling them the date to come and pick up their passport , so sad......

Some embassy in africa are starting to announce the exhaustion of visa to client and even telling them the date to come and pick up their passport , so sad......

Do you have any examples of how they are telling people that (email, posted on their website?)