• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

yeah ..i think is 3,700 but not too sure!! But wait for mr expert simon he will give u the best of answers!!

yeah ready mean interviewed and some cases have not donne theirs yet and some already done it and place on Ap it show ready sometime ...mine too was the same before , and later change to Ap...simon have tried i don't see anything like that on ceac, please mr expert can u assit me a little ,where to do that on ceac or where??

We cannot tell the difference between a ready case where it was a no show, and cases like yours that was in AP but not updated to AP

simon i tried ,but i was not understand how to go about it in ceac, please help me out let me understand how to do it please.,so i can do it myself now..

simon i tried ,but i was not understand how to go about it in ceac, please help me out let me understand how to do it please.,so i can do it myself now..

You mean filters? I explained that, step by step. Keep reading the instructions and trying again.

follow simon's instructions and you should be able to get the statistics you want. here are the screen captures just to help you.

1. first, you need to creat a new filter view

2cdae8i.png

2. go to column with the header named CON and click on the triangle there
then, select Clear.
then, scroll down until you find FTN, select it and click OK

6s5fs3.png

there you go, you have just filtered the data for FTN embassy.

3. go to column with the header named Status and click on the triangle there
then, select Clear.
then, select Administrative Process, and click OK

2ext4js.png

now, you have only people from FTN embassy with AP status.

4. go to the column with the header named Family
then drag your mouse from the top to the bottom

o6e8b7.png

voila, you have to number of people on AP at the bottom right of the screen.

repeat steps 3 and 4, but in step 3, but select Ready, Rejected, and Issued (one at a time).

hope that helps :)

Last edited:
@Britismon

I need Your help, so I am addressing to You.
I am Green Card winer (with past medical exams and paid visas for two adults and two small children. On the interview appointment in the Embassy, one month ago, they told us that they are not available visas. Yesterday I got information from the Embassy that they can issue us only two visas, because only two visas are available.
They told us that we can ask issuing visas for our children in the future (F2A VISAS). I don't know is that possible, because me and my wife can stay in USA only ten days without our children, because they are very small.
I am asking you to tell me is it possible to issue us only two visas instead of four, because our application is for four persons (me, my wife and my two children)
Please give us idea what should we do
Thanks in advance

I would say yes take the visas. Go and activate them so they turn into green cards and then file for your children. Alternatively can you ask for one for the winner and one for a child, which may mean splitting the family for a while but then at least you have one parent and one child together each place.

(I edited my original post after discovering spouse and children are all the same catehory of F2A so the time taken makes no difference either route)

Last edited:
I would say yes take the visas. Go and activate them so they turn into green cards and then file for your children. Alternatively can you ask for one for the winner and one for a child, which may mean splitting the family for a while but then at least you have one parent and one child together each place.

(I edited original post after discovering spouse and children are all the same catehory of F2A)
Agree with Susie. Is better than nothing. Try to let you kids with you parents or brother/sister sisnce they join you. Trust me, don't waste this chance.

follow simon's instructions and you should be able to get the statistics you want. here are the screen captures just to help you.

1. first, you need to creat a new filter view

2cdae8i.png

2. go to column with the header named CON and click on the triangle there
then, select Clear.
then, scroll down until you find FTN, select it and click OK

6s5fs3.png

there you go, you have just filtered the data for FTN embassy.

3. go to column with the header named Status and click on the triangle there
then, select Clear.
then, select Administrative Process, and click OK

2ext4js.png

now, you have only people from FTN embassy with AP status.

4. go to the column with the header named Family
then drag your mouse from the top to the bottom

o6e8b7.png

voila, you have to number of people on AP at the bottom right of the screen.

repeat steps 3 and 4, but in step 3, but select Ready, Rejected, and Issued (one at a time).

hope that helps :)

That was very kind of you to put in that effort!!!

like what u did for me the last time ,u tell me how many cases are in progress and how many are still in Ap ,u did that for me the last time ,can u please do it for me today again mr expert ??please!!
Can someone do it for TYT, can someone comfort TYT. TYT, we shall walk with you till the last hour but Now you should be preparing for any eventuality.You are a WARRIOR,A MARINE who MUST say "NEVER DIE" even when things are NOT that Rosy..

Reactions: tyt
Can someone do it for TYT, can someone comfort TYT. TYT, we shall walk with you till the last hour but Now you should be preparing for any eventuality.You are a WARRIOR,A MARINE who MUST say "NEVER DIE" even when things are NOT that Rosy..

Keep reading Simon....

Actually this is a good point. If you want to be a marine you can't espect anyone to hold your hand and behave nicely all the time...

(I edited my original post after discovering spouse and children are all the same catehory of F2A so the time taken makes no difference either route)
Now for this case,does it mean they will have to do a petition for the remaining family members and how soon can this be resolved.

@Simon i do a really marine, and i thank to britismon (mr expert) and susie etc...coz they helping a lot to understand what i don't knw and i promise them and the others surely they going to hear my good news soon ,i knw my God will nt unsaked me and the others!! I promise this ,inshaaaAllah...

@Simon i do a really marine, and i thank to britismon (mr expert) and susie etc...coz they helping a lot to understand what i don't knw and i promise them and the others surely they going to hear my good news soon ,i knw my God will nt unsaked me and the others!! I promise this ,inshaaaAllah...
Not to mention their promptness..