• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

LOL!! Yeah but there is a difference between what I hoped would happen and what I feared might happen. Obviously thousands are going to miss out, but I am very pleased that they are going so far into the NACARA visa allowance - which is NOT something they officially admit to doing!
What matter is knowing what u are tlking about so my advice to u is keeping it up and u will go far bro!!!!

so mr expert how many visas from nacara now??

You keep asking this same question TYT. I already said, I cannot predict when they stop issuing visas (they are all coming from NACARA now and have been for several days). So - they could stop at any moment - or they might continue issuing visas until September 30. I just don't know....

OK - this is the end of the week update - probably the last one before the year ends.

http://goo.gl/I0X9Bj

Really quite staggering progress by AF this month. AF has gained about 3000 visas since the beginning of the month, whilst EU gained about 450 and AS gained less than 300 (SA and OC barely moved at all). This tells us the brakes were slammed on hard for EU and AS giving AF almost a free run. As we can see there are at least 5000 cases still on AP - but that number is understated as we know many AP cases show READY. The next few days might see the AF progress continue but I think AS and EU will see almost no movement - very tough for those on AP or waitlists.

update926.jpg

@Simon what about us that our passports is already at the embassy, are they not going to finish it before this last days mr expert??

So is it possible for someone to be issued a visa on September 30th, despite not having one's passport at the embassy on that date?
Yes they do issue visa on the 30th but if they dont have ur passport on that day I think u will miss it and I speak according to the letter I received from the consulate saying that if they dont have my passport once a visa become available for my case I will miss out that is the reason why I opted not to request my passport back from the embassy.

Yes they do issue visa on the 30th but if they dont have ur passport on that day I think u will miss it and I speak according to the letter I received from the consulate saying that if they dont have my passport once a visa become available for my case I will miss out that is the reason why I opted not to request my passport back from the embassy.

I didn't request the passport back. They returned it by courier and said to wait to be contacted to return the passport for issuance when a number has been found. I've tried contacting the embassy about extra information but all I get are those standard form responses that seem to be cut and paste. There also seems to be no way of contacting the embassy through a phone inquiry.

I didn't request the passport back. They returned it by courier and said to wait to be contacted to return the passport for issuance when a number has been found. I've tried contacting the embassy about extra information but all I get are those standard form responses that seem to be cut and paste. There also seems to be no way of contacting the embassy through a phone inquiry.
When was that and where if u dont mind me asking?