• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

Well two things spring to mind.

1. Imagine they have literally of thousands of deserving cases - how do you choose the ones that will get the last few visas? Maybe one way is to find those with the best chance of being successful in the relocation...
2. The more cynical part of me says perhaps that is a way that they will account for the reason that many cases will be left on AP. In other words, the normal AP has finished, there are no visas, so ask them to provide more evidence to justify keeping them on AP. Why do that? Well many many cases have been fully processed, all having paid fees and so on, and lots of people will not understand why their cases won't get a visa despite the expense they have incurred.

I have a feeling they will be stricter in DV2015 on things like public charge etc...
Good point!

@ngalobo here i am bro!! Anything new?? I am still waiting bro ,i know Allah will make us happy at the end inshaaAllah bro!!!

nope ! I was suspecting maybe the i134 form was the couse for my Ap , my step sister sent me the form and she own a hair dressing saloon in the usa ,u knw the form have somewhere ,where they asked if u have ever sent an affitdavith of support for some1 , and i saw she wrote their no, which ofcourse she sent before for one of my cousin in the dv which was refused ,i asked my cousin who sent her i134 form ,she told me my sister was the one sent her that form...so how u see that bro?? She never wrote in the form that she sent before for any1...i'm confused maybe that is my course for stay in Ap for so long...

nope ! I was suspecting maybe the i134 form was the couse for my Ap , my step sister sent me the form and she own a hair dressing saloon in the usa ,u knw the form have somewhere ,where they asked if u have ever sent an affitdavith of support for some1 , and i saw she wrote their no, which ofcourse she sent before for one of my cousin in the dv which was refused ,i asked my cousin who sent her i134 form ,she told me my sister was the one sent her that form...so how u see that bro?? She never wrote in the form that she sent before for any1...i'm confused maybe that is my course for stay in Ap for so long...
Have no idea but as i said earlier some embassy in africa have been asking for I134 lately, i saw that in one african forum!!!

Do you know why your cousin was refused?

It says that "as visa numbers become available , the DOS will contact applicants in the order in which they were placed on the list and u will be contacted if a number becomes available for ur case ( the embassy)". I think there is nothing unclear with that , its obvious that the embassy get the approval from the DOS!
Really? Have you ever heard of anyone ie applicant being contacted directly by the DoS to say there is a number available? No, thought not.
I'm not disputing what happens. I'm disputing the process is as it says in the email, which is why the poster posted it.
I thought I had said all that already.

Also, FYI, things in quotation marks should be exactly what was said by someone else. You confuse the issue when you put your own interpretation in it.

Possibly. It's quite possible that they have done a search and seen that she has submitted an AOS before and they are trying to figure out why she was untruthful. It will be a real pity if that is the case, but you will never know what the reason for AP is...

i think she was refuse coz the married was not satisfy by the consult simon...why they keep on emailing others no visa number is available ,than they keep on telling me i am on administrative review will try to finish all before sep30 ,so its mean my case does nt cleared yet simon or what??

Really? Have you ever heard of anyone ie applicant being contacted directly by the DoS to say there is a number available? No, thought not.
I'm not disputing what happens. I'm disputing the process is as it says in the email, which is why the poster posted it.
I thought I had said all that already.
My way of understanding that part is that once DOS issue the visa number to the applicant then they will contact the embassy cauz remember that once ur case get cleared when the embassy received all the missing docs , they have to contact DOS for reallocation and probably DOS look into ur file as well again that is to my understanding......

i think she was refuse coz the married was not satisfy by the consult simon...why they keep on emailing others no visa number is available ,than they keep on telling me i am on administrative review will try to finish all before sep30 ,so its mean my case does nt cleared yet simon or what??
I think if u read simon post earlier u may have a much more understanding of what the embassy are doing, he has a very good point!!!

My way of understanding that part is that once DOS issue the visa number to the applicant then they will contact the embassy cauz remember that once ur case get cleared when the embassy received all the missing docs , they have to contact DOS for reallocation and probably DOS look into ur file as well again that is to my understanding......

For the very last time: yes that is the way it works, BUT that was not what the email said. I can't possibly say this any other way so, bye for now.

I know what he is talking about becauz i got the same letter ok!!!!

ok, seeing as you seem to have a complete inability to understand my point, do me a favour - when the DEPARTMENT OF STATE CONTACTS YOU, THE APPLICANT, DIRECTLY like the email says, be sure to let us know. I suspect we will be waiting a long time.

Well ok - there is a possibility that the background checks pulled up something related to your cousin or your sister - that might explain the AP - but AP is quite common in your region in any case - so it is possible it had nothing to do with your sister/cousin.

ok, seeing as you seem to have a complete inability to understand my point, do me a favour - when the DEPARTMENT OF STATE CONTACTS YOU, THE APPLICANT, DIRECTLY like the email says, be sure to let us know. I suspect we will be waiting a long time.
One more time u should be able to understand what the embassy is talking about by that since u know that DOS doesnt contact the applicant directly . One more time think straight ok!

One more time u should be able to understand what the embassy is talking about by that since u know that DOS doesnt contact the applicant directly . One more time think straight ok!

YES! You have it! Wow! Breakthrough!!! Finally!!
Do you understand that the reason the other guy posted was confusion about the email because of the sentence that DoS will contact the applicant...and from what he could see on here that is not the way it happens...which of course it is not. As even you have finally admittted. So one very last time mr "think straight", what the email says happens and what actually happens are not the same thing. Now that you have finally admitted that, can we let this rest?

YES! You have it! Wow! Breakthrough!!! Finally!!
Do you understand that the reason the other guy posted was confusion about the email because of the sentence that DoS will contact the applicant...and from what he could see on here that is not the way it happens...which of course it is not. As even you have finally admittted. So one very last time mr "think straight", what the email says happens and what actually happens are not the same thing. Now that you have finally admitted that, can we let this rest?
Yes and since u sound really knowlegeable u should have explain that to him right away ok!!!!!