• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

AF got another 200 issued today! AF now at 21546 in CEAC - so exceeding 22k with AoS. We could hit 50k in CEAC tomorrow.

Looks like the quotas will end up at around these numbers - these of course including an allowance for AoS.

AF 22.5k
EU - 19k
AS 8.5k
SA - 1500
OC - 800

Global - 52.5
When are you doing the CEAC. Monday?

they are working on your case bro!! Yesterday again many of us have an update again...i wish they are preparing a visa number for our cases in this fouroum ,inshaaAllah....ameen!

Has anyone gotten any e-mails stating the Department of State would contact you? The embassy wrote this in one of their e-mails to, but it doesn't sound quite right based on what I'm reading about other people's experiences here.

copy and paste the email here ,we have experts here that will try to help you what the email about...

Has anyone gotten any e-mails stating the Department of State would contact you? The embassy wrote this in one of their e-mails to, but it doesn't sound quite right based on what I'm reading about other people's experiences here.

What was the question? If it was about interview date they probably meant the notification you get from KCC (whjch falls under the Dept of State).

What was the question? If it was about interview date they probably meant the notification you get from KCC (whjch falls under the Dept of State).

Oh, sorry. To clarify, I meant to say that when I contacted the embassy about my AP case, they wrote the following: "As numbers become available, the Department of State will contact applicants in the order in which they were placed on the list."

Hmm. Yes that is the strange. Your case is at the embassy now, and it's them, not you, who should be contacted by KCC/DoS.

@susie if your pettition made mistakes in your I -134 form ,will that be the fault for you to be in Ap when they reviewing the i -134 form at the embassy???

@susie if your pettition made mistakes in your I -134 form ,will that be the fault for you to be in Ap when they reviewing the i -134 form at the embassy???

Of course. The I134 (if used) is presented by the selectee - and yes the selectee can be placed on AP if the I134 does not satisfy the requirement (for example by failing to provide supporting tax docs).

Oh, sorry. To clarify, I meant to say that when I contacted the embassy about my AP case, they wrote the following: "As numbers become available, the Department of State will contact applicants in the order in which they were placed on the list."
It means that the embassy wait for the department of states to assign a number to ur case and once it is done, then the embassy can process ur visa, I got the same email last week...

Hi Simon, Do you now if still they are issueing visas for Sep interview cases or pending AP?If Sep interview schedule already finished then can we expect during 3 working days left they issue visas for some A.P cases from Asia and Europe or they still focus only for Africa cases?