• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

well, i totally understand how upset tyt has been, but i can't help smiling and giggling after reading you guys (tyt and britsimon)'s conversations. simon, you are really such a nice and patient person :) i do hope things work out for you tyt. good luck!

well, i totally understand how upset tyt has been, but i can't help smiling and giggling after reading you guys (tyt and britsimon)'s conversations. simon, you are really such a nice and patient person :) i do hope things work out for you tyt. good luck!

It's been a fun day of back and forth for sure.

I think I can safely say we are all hoping things work out for TYT, but whatever happens I am glad to know that he will understand that it is all part of a plan for him. We can all take something from the experience we are sharing with each other here - people of many countries, some with faith, some without - but we are all helping each other - and for that I am grateful. I just hope everyone that has been helped will be a little nicer to the next person they meet that needs a little help. Pay it forward.

inshaaAllah ,ameen!! @CWH simon is indeed a nice and patient person ,i don't know how to pay him back ,only God can pay him for me, but let me wait after i have my visa and be in the state ,simon i promise i owed u a ice cream...lol. Okay?

Reactions: CWH
I actually have been laughing uncontrollably at Simon's responses. Yes he is a nice, generous and incredibly patient man.
I hope tyt's case get resolved soon as well. Best wishes

It's been a fun day of back and forth for sure.

I think I can safely say we are all hoping things work out for TYT, but whatever happens I am glad to know that he will understand that it is all part of a plan for him. We can all take something from the experience we are sharing with each other here - people of many countries, some with faith, some without - but we are all helping each other - and for that I am grateful. I just hope everyone that has been helped will be a little nicer to the next person they meet that needs a little help. Pay it forward.
Indeed. Pay it forward. I have certainly learned that through you, mom, SusieQQQ and all the other helpful regulars on the board. And from you I have mostly learned the value of being kind, patient and humorous with your delivery. Thanks very very much for all you guys do

Indeed. Pay it forward. I have certainly learned that through you, mom, SusieQQQ and all the other helpful regulars on the board. And from you I have mostly learned the value of being kind, patient and humorous with your delivery. Thanks very very much for all you guys do

I'm glad you think I'm helpful :)
I can't always claim to be patient though... Hence why I am not a mod!!

AF got another 159 issued today whilst all other regions have barely moved (AF got ~320 since Friday, EU got ~50, AS ~10). Global issued now is ~49500 plus AoS and cases not in CEAC.

AF got another 200 issued today! AF now at 21546 in CEAC - so exceeding 22k with AoS. We could hit 50k in CEAC tomorrow.

Looks like the quotas will end up at around these numbers - these of course including an allowance for AoS.

AF 22.5k
EU - 19k
AS 8.5k
SA - 1500
OC - 800

Global - 52.5

scary!! So if we hit 50k tommorow simon,so their will be no more visas remains mr expert??

scary!! So if we hit 50k tommorow simon,so their will be no more visas remains mr expert??

It's hard to be certain TYT. As I have said before - we will probably only know the program ended when we see the issuances stop (in AF mainly). I other words we we only know it ended after it ended. That is why I am taking daily extracts at the moment - and documenting the movement here.

Of course - we only have 4 working days left - so it ends then anyway.

By the way - I am very pleased that we seem to be going so far into the NACARA allowance. We had speculated about that months ago and we optimistically hoped to get back 3.5k/4k back from Nacara - which was an optimistic/hopeful view. We are getting up that way - so there is no doubt at all that we are using visas previously reserved for NACARA

@britismon i think if we get 4k from nacara i think that will better for some Ap cases!! let God let it be..

Ready cases are going down......

Yeah its odd isn't it. WE were all expecting the AP cases to come down but actually there were obviously a large number of the ready cases that had interviewed and were actually on AP - just not updated to AP. The Ready number was also overstated for derivatives where the main applicant was on AP - and in many cases the derivatives were showing as ready in CEAC. They cannot get issued without the principal getting issued - so some of the AP clearing cases getting issued would have pulled in those derivatives too. Then of course as we know from TYT's case there are also some cases that went from ready to AP. The AP number is still over 5000 - so I imagine that means there are at least 6000 people on AP waiting to clear - perhaps 7000.