• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

@ngalob no update yet bro ,still your case show ready or what bro?? As for me i did not checked yet my ceac status today bro, i'm tired of just the same Ap bro!! But i knw by tommorow or next wk we going to celebrate inshaaAllah...

@ngalob no update yet bro ,still your case show ready or what bro?? As for me i did not checked yet my ceac status today bro, i'm tired of just the same Ap bro!! But i knw by tommorow or next wk we going to celebrate inshaaAllah...
Still at ready bro... Lts wait and see the outcome!

Reactions: tyt
i want to check my status today but it shown error today, i don't know why!! U have any idea mr expert??

okay simon! So what was my last updated date simon and its still showed Ap mr expert??

Worrying doesn't solve problems. Even if the
whole world were to gather & worry with you
only Allah can change your situation, so spend
your time pleasing Him and not worrying so
much. Easier said than done but it really does
make sense...

I'm very surprised and happy to report that AF is still moving. 234 visas issued today - they are currently at 21932!!!

That means they are over 50,000 visas issued - in CEAC alone (meaning not including AoS cases). - We must be well over 52k - perhaps getting close to 53k. I'm running the other regions to get the end of the week update - I'll publish that later tonight/tomorrow...

I'm very surprised and happy to report that AF is still moving. 234 visas issued today - they are currently at 21932!!!

That means they are over 50,000 visas issued - in CEAC alone (meaning not including AoS cases). - We must be well over 52k - perhaps getting close to 53k. I'm running the other regions to get the end of the week update - I'll publish that later tonight/tomorrow...
Well u are really the expert of this forum and u shouldnt be suprised because u said it yesterday in one of ur post!!!!

And u sure do know what u are talking about!!!!

Well u are really the expert of this forum and u shouldnt be suprised because u said it yesterday in one of ur post!!!!

LOL!! Yeah but there is a difference between what I hoped would happen and what I feared might happen. Obviously thousands are going to miss out, but I am very pleased that they are going so far into the NACARA visa allowance - which is NOT something they officially admit to doing!