• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
why they do this ? This is not fair at all after some1 passed his or her interviewed and retain his passport for longtime and said visa is not sufficient its really unfair...i dont knw wat americans think they think they are God or wat ,however u security a nation its will fail coz u re a human ,always seek refuge to God...just that they want to delayed me coz i'm a muslim with a muslim name or wat ,or coz i want work as a usmarine in the future?? I really dont understand the reason why i am on longtime Ap really...but everything is in the almighty hand...i knw by God grace we all will cross the river of happiness by next wk ending in the name of God...(ameen)

why they do this ? This is not fair at all after some1 passed his or her interviewed and retain his passport for longtime and said visa is not sufficient its really unfair...i dont knw wat americans think they think they are God or wat ,however u security a nation its will fail coz u re a human ,always seek refuge to God...just that they want to delayed me coz i'm a muslim with a muslim name or wat ,or coz i want work as a usmarine in the future?? I really dont understand the reason why i am on longtime Ap really...but everything is in the almighty hand...i knw by God grace we all will cross the river of happiness by next wk ending in the name of God...(ameen)
hello borther i hope you are fine
is there anynews for today we hope that allah will helps us to pass this ntmre really two weeks for the liberty god be with us and i feel that this week will ours TyT

hello borther i hope you are fine
is there anynews for today we hope that allah will helps us to pass this ntmre really two weeks for the liberty god be with us and i feel that this week will ours TyT

Many visa for africa are still available because of the country which has ebola ( guinea, sierra leone , liberia) many of them wont attend their interview because the the doctors assigned for their medical exams dont take patient because of ebola so i guess that is why africa is still running.....
I hope not because it's not fair for these guys

I'm sure it IS an issue for some - I am just pointing out that the scale of the impact cannot be that significant. We can confirm that from the CEAC data.
Simon. Just to start the topic, I went straight on this quote. Sorry. Talking about AOS. I have bad news. I was comparing data from 2013 for AOS. I have a full CEAC for DV2013. For EU, CEAC Issued was 14577, total issued 16619, SA CEAC 766 total 931, OC 624 total 731, AF 20905 total 23299, As 8495 total 9480, NA 13 total 13. The difference was 2042, 165, 107, 2394, 935 and 0 respectively. That translates into 5693 AOS. What do you think?

No simons because i have access to an african forum with people from guinea who are requested to change their place of interview either senegal but the senegalese goverment close their border that is why some are worried
Getting visa has nothing to do with border closing. Visa is valid for 6 months. They'll open one day

not think ,its will happen bro by God grace!!
hi brother noooo updated till now but they called a friend of mine was AP to came tomorrow in order to get his visa.

as to me i gave my informations for my cousin lives there in united state in order to call US Department for me about my case i hope that they will say something good about the cases which 's pending under AP

Simon. Just to start the topic, I went straight on this quote. Sorry. Talking about AOS. I have bad news. I was comparing data from 2013 for AOS. I have a full CEAC for DV2013. For EU, CEAC Issued was 14577, total issued 16619, SA CEAC 766 total 931, OC 624 total 731, AF 20905 total 23299, As 8495 total 9480, NA 13 total 13. The difference was 2042, 165, 107, 2394, 935 and 0 respectively. That translates into 5693 AOS. What do you think?
No !
The 5693 includes AOS and some missing (data) embassies around the world.
I'm sure that simon's data is more accurate than raevsky's one by now.
Because I don't remember simon reporting missing data (embasssies) in dv14, so I presume all what short is the AOS cases.

likewise me too , i will try and call the embassy today and dos to know the current status of my case and i emailed them nw three times no respond yet, but i hope we hear the good news soon bro...

i just want them nw to tell me wat is happening to my case ,as this process its really stressing me and making me worried ,coz sep30 is closer nw...let them allowed to understand wat will happen to my case at the end than holding my passport and everything there with no good news bro, i'm worried really bro..

i just want them nw to tell me wat is happening to my case ,as this process its really stressing me and making me worried ,coz sep30 is closer nw...let them allowed to understand wat will happen to my case at the end than holding my passport and everything there with no good news bro, i'm worried really bro..
as my cousin said to me yesterday if there's going to refused to give the visa they will do it in the first step during your interview and they have nooo need to throw you AP to refused you that's first and second he told me that by the law they are obliged to answer all cases before the end of FY so he told me to be patient cuz at any time they will contact me and this's what i'm still waiting thier call. as you said TyT our god is watching our penfullllll and we hope that the end will happy just to forget us what we had suffered in AP

No !
Because I don't remember simon reporting missing data (embasssies) in dv14, so I presume all what short is the AOS cases.
Morning Vladek. I was talking about DV2013. Comparing the data on full Issued and CEAC.

No !

Vladdy was right. The 2013 CEAC data was missing a large chunk of data, so we think tge data from this year is more complete, although there could be cases missing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.