• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Euro2014. As you might know, they put me on AP on Tuesday because the doctor’s report hadn’t reached the Embassy in time for the interview. Our case was also described as above in CEAC, myself on AP and my wife on Ready. It was then updated during the course of yesterday, but the status remained for the both of us (assuming my wife remains on ready due to your explanation). Today (Thursday) our cases were accessed and changed to both being displayed as ready. 10 min. later both cases were displayed as being in AP.

This can’t be good? Does anyone have any experience with AP cases that went quick that also reflects our experience of events? I find it quite suspicious the way we are now both on AP. could this be because they may be working in the system and are about to issue us with a visa, or that we are officially on full blooded AP. The officer at our interview said that the Medical reports was the only thing missing and our visas were likely to be issued soon after receipt. I am dreading full blooded AP as it is the 4th of September and visas and time is running Low!

Sigh!!!!
guy, guys!!!!!!!!!!

I checked again. it has been issued now! We will join you guys. See you in Southern Cali! ;)

congratulation frogman...u already in cali...as for me my case still on Ap ,i 'm bored...but ceac track it as ready ,i dont knw what is that...i am on Ap bt its shown Ready ...why?

congratulation frogman...u already in cali...as for me my case still on Ap ,i 'm bored...but ceac track it as ready ,i dont knw what is that...i am on Ap bt its shown Ready ...why?
my experiance...

day one
  • @ Interview told that we are missing a doctors certificate which should be on its way.
day two
  • status was updated
day three
  • status was updated three times
  • Status first change : Aplicant = Ready ; Derivative = Ready
  • Status second change : Aplicant = AP; Derivative = AP
  • Status third change : Aplicant = Issued; Derivative = Issued
I hope this can help people in the future where aplicable.These were my observations!

We have been freshly issued. waiting for the post man now. We plan leaving after Christmas early January.

Thank you to the entire team. You have been great! this was my primary source of info, and slowly my fear wained as I started learning and understanding all details of the process.

Once again thank you. For all the optimism when uncertainty increased.... It has been an exausting journey.

To all new selecties... Be warned. dont make any stupid mistakes untill you have the visa in your hand. life seems to stand still when you are waiting ;). Stay motivated in your lives!

just pray bro! Everything will be fine ,the God we served is a good God, he will nt let us out until we have a happy ending...

Status
Not open for further replies.