Cases in Local Offices with Current PD post here...

Hi ,
I got welcome letter from local office and then I took it to the local office with an info pass to get it stamped and they did the satamp.I did not get any update on my case status as approved .After my approval I did my code 2 FP and my online status after 4 yrs shows that it has been transferred to Nebrasca for processing...I am so confused....
I got approvaal letter ( welcome letter) from local office on june 11. approval date jun -7 stamped on jun 14....
Please help with u valuable info's

Take another infopass and go to the local office and turn in the FP notice. The FP notice might have been sent out in routine. If there was any problem, the local office would not have stamped your PP in the first place. Once you got PP stamped you dont have to worry about anything else.

Or sometimes in order to issue the card they might need your Biometrics. Relax, and go to the local office. Once your PP is stamped... there is no looking back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Case in Local office Los angeles
Stuck since Oct 2004
PD is Feb 2001......
Status Pending review since 2004. All checks are cleared.
Forgot to add did FP Only in decemeber 2006 I guess for renwal of EAD.

Case in Local Office in Miami since Feb. 2005 , as per transfer notice , no response yet ....!!! PD is Oct. 2001 ( Current since Sept 1st , 2006)....Status pending since Jan. 2004 ???!!! FP2 done Feb. 2007 , FBI checks cleared .....just dissapointment until now and still going on !!! I have no words to describe these processing system anymore , it just S***S !!!:eek:

Nothing here Ke and GC-4-ALL. No welcome letter or actual card. My 1st FP was code 3. 2nd FP was code 1. Did you guys receive the welcome letter from service center?

Nothing here Ke and GC-4-ALL. No welcome letter or actual card. My 1st FP was code 3. 2nd FP was code 1. Did you guys receive the welcome letter from service center?

Yes. I got the approval letter, if that is what you mean. And Ke has also got a similar letter. I got my PP stamped as well.

I got an infopass for tomorrow to ask them what this FP Code 2 is all about.

No, thats not what i meant. There is a welcome letter we are supposed to receive from the service center, after we receive the approval from local office. Once we receive that letter, we would know when service center creates and sends out the actual green cards...lets keep each other informed when we receive that 'welcome' letter.

GC-4-All,

Can you let us know what you find out?

Ke_park,

She said it was a mistake.

I showed her my stamped PP, Approval letter, the recent FP Code2 Notice, and the FP Code 1 notice that I gave on June 7th.

She looked at the system and said: that it was generated AUTOMATICALLY by MISTAKE, we have your LATEST FP and we have also ORDERED your Cards from TSC on July 7th SATURDAY. So, please ignore this FP notice.

Ke_park - I would advice you to go there as well. For your peace of mind.

No, thats not what i meant. There is a welcome letter we are supposed to receive from the service center, after we receive the approval from local office. Once we receive that letter, we would know when service center creates and sends out the actual green cards...lets keep each other informed when we receive that 'welcome' letter.

dcmetro,

This is the matter on my approval letter from local office.

"Your Application for adjustment of status to that of permanent resident status has been approved.

You are deemed to be a lawful permanent resident of the United State as of the dae indicated above.

Your Alien Registration Card will be processed by the Citizenship and Immigration Service Center and mailed to you at the address indicated above. If you have changed your address, please notify this office and the U.S Postal Service of your new address.

You should not travel outside the United States.......... blah blah blah"

GC-4-All,

Are you still going to go for the FP? Has your online status on USCIS web site changed. I am not getting any infopass before July 24.

GC-4-All,

Has your online status on the USCIS website changed. Can you please check.

No change. It still shows case transfered to Charlotte. I would get an email if there was any LUD. May be it will be updated when the cards are sent out of TSC.

Coz, TSC has and Charlotte office do not have access to the email system.

Please let me know if you notice any change in your LUD.

GC-4-All,

I did not see a LUD on my case. Let me know if you are planning to go for code 2FP still.

GC-4-All,

I did not see a LUD on my case. Let me know if you are planning to go for code 2FP still.

No. As there is time for the FP till July 26th and that is 2 weeks. I will give time for the cards to arrive till then, and ignore the FP, or else I will go for an infopass again.