Case transfered in MIAMI !!!

GHEBAUER said:
hi Guys ,

Until today , no answer from these guys ...!!! :confused:
I've did everything posible , contact everybody , congressman , CS , infopass , aplied for the 4th EAD also , and still no response from these guys !!!
What do you think ... i should start WOM now , i'm just dissapointed with these guys !!! ( at infopass they told me that they cannot find my i485 aplication , they are not sure that was transfered - after 2 years since was TX to local office !!!), and 3 years since I485 was received = out of processing time , and FP expired ( last FP on 11/04 )!!!

Please advise , any imput will be apreciated here !!!

Greatfully ,
ghebauer

did u write to the white house or fbi ?

Hi ,

I wrote to FBI , but still no answer , i'm planing to write to the first lady also !!! Next month , probably ( if no answer received ) , i have to file WOM !!
I'll let you know about this matter , i'm waiting for my lawyer decision now !!!
Man , i'm tired of this , like a lot of people in this forum , but i think the USCIS system is just a pain these days !!! They have to do something about this soon , because we do not have to be put thru all this long ordeal !!! :confused:

Unbeliveable ???

I just got a letter that my case arrived to local office on 09/06 ( exactly on the month when my PD became .... current ) , and it took ...19 months... to get there , since the 02/05 notification that they did that allready !!! This is just unbelievable , and i'm just fed up with all this process !!! I don't know what to do and to believe anymore !!! :eek:

God help us all !!!

My lawyer had an AILA liason that met with the Director of the Miami DO, and discussed my case in person. Although the meeting itself was not fruitful, and no promises were made by the Director, he only gave the regular spiel about the dates being 14 months away, it might only be a coincidence that I got my interview letter just a few weeks later.

Hi CuriousGeorge ,

Thanks again for your answer and advise !!!
Today i've had an infopass at local office , and they still tried to get rid of me very fast , but this time i've requested to speak with an supervisor , and after a long "fight" , i've spoke with one !!! They checked my aplication , and said that they saw that it is out of processing time , but i still have to wait for them to contact me !!! Again wait, wait , and wait..... :(
At least i make them to finally take my FP (Code3) today , and hopefully this will trigger something and take care of my I485 !!! God help us all , and make them do something , after so long wait and wait !!! :confused:

Ghebauer... WOM?

Ghebauer,

I am glad to "read" you after a break due to work reasons (busy season) but I am not so glad to see that your case is still "bouncing around" in MIA office. I know (from personal experience) that over 3 years wait, you end up not knowing who to believe and what to do. How does your attorney feels about writ of mandamus? I think it is absolutely wrong they keep delaying your case with no reason. If I were in the same situation I'd wait a month or so after the fingerprints (my husband's approval was delayed for the same reason, and once he took his fingerprints he received approval within a month) and then, if you still do not recevie any answer, seriously consider writ of mandamus.

Hope you get your GC before the end of this fisrt quarter. I keep my fingers crossed for you.

Have a wonderful week.

Alicia

Hi AJVM,

Thanks again for your support , now i have to wait and wait again for these guys to do something with my case !!! I'm just tired of this process and i pray to God to make them finish it faster , because it is just too long waiting = 3 years and counting ( where is the 6 months period that they talking about ??? ... probably not in Miami ) !!!:confused: I've got an LUD after the last infopass ( probably the FP change that ) and another one today ( probably " Presidents Day " change this also :D ) , but still not change in the message : " your case was transfered in Miami on Feb 2005 .....Blah , Blah .... "

God Bless !!!

ghebauer

Last edited by a moderator:
ghebauer,
Any luck? I am still hoping you get this thing finished soon.

Hi curiousGeorge ,

No luck brother !!! These guys are just very dissapointing !!! We decide to go thru WOM this time !!! I think that it is time to go there , because i've been at infopass last month , and after waiting for 6 HOURS there , they gave me the same answer , my case is still in somebody's hands there and they do not want to move on it after contacts and e-mails from supervisors to this person , and ... no answers !!! At least i know , they told me at infopass , that my FBI and security checks are cleared ( they refuse to tell me when that happened ), and i do not see why they still delaying my case !!! There are almost 3 years and half since we apply for I485 , and more than 6 years since this process started , and still not answer from these guys , so we decide that WOM will be the next step !!! We'll see what's coming up , and i'll let you know about any changes !!!

Thanks again for your great support !!!
All the best wishes , and i hope that you'll get your citizenship soon !!!

Regards,
ghebauer

Ghebauer,

I logged in hoping to see good news for you.. I am so sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your case to be approved. I think that your choice of file WOM is the only way to go at this point... you used all the "available resources" and went all possible ways, so I wish you the best of luck but I am pretty sure that you will get an answer soon after you file WOM. Please keep us posted as we keep our fingers crossed for you.

AJVM

My lawyer told me that he was holding the WOM and he contacted first the supervisors in TX about , and now somebody it is looking at my aplication ....finally ( i'm pushing him to do the WOM , but it says to wait a little longer - we have the case , let's see their move now ) , and i've been told that they will contact me for sure in max 30 days !!! I don't believe anything , anymore from these guys , i'll go there on top of them at the end of this month , if nothing comes up !!! Frustration continues ...

Hi curiousGeorge ,

I'm happy to see that you are still around !!! I hope that you are doing well !!!
About me ....nothing yet ......i don't even know what to do anymore , i've tried everything , but still no response !!! it's just dissapointing .....:mad:
thanks for staying around and i wish all the best in life and hopefully you'll get the citizenship soon !!!

best regards ,ghebauer

Ghebauer,
I hate to depress you by asking, but I was just wondering....anything new?

Its been 30 months in Miami for you now...:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghebauer,
I hate to depress you by asking, but I was just wondering....anything new?

Its been 30 months in Miami for you now...:(

Hi curiousGeorge,

Good to hear from you again !!! The answer to your question it is ....nothing new !!! All this time i've tried everything ( but no WOM yet ) to find out what's hapening with my case , and still their response it is ....you have to wait !!! I've also find out that my case was transfered to DC by mistake long time ago , and they send it to Miami at the end of last year , that's why it took ...19 MONTHS ....to get to Miami !!! I'm still pushing them thru infopasses , and i just hope that one day they will take care of the case , also the goverment offices will help on this , actually they pounded them with requests , and Miami is still holding on it with no reason ...i think and it proved to me that these inquieries do not affect my case processing course , probably just slow it down more and more !!! I've had an infopass yesterday , and the response was the same as always ...."we working on it , you have to wait !!! - if you do not receive an answer in the next 6 months , please contact us again !!!:mad:". This is just outrageous , but i realise that i cannot do nothing at this point , just continue to push them every way posible !!!:(
Thanks again for your suport and i promise that i'll will post any details if they come anytime soon !!!

All the best regards ,
ghebauer

Finally Approved

We have finally received tha approval letter from Miami. I was interview in August and couldn't be approved due to lack of Visa No. I went to infopass last week and advised them that I was current since septmebr (EB2) and I guess it helped because we got the approval letter and now we are waiting on the cards. I wish all of you good luck and hope the you will get the approval soon. My lawyer did a wonderful job and I'll be happy to recommend him send me a privte e-mail and I will give you his No.

God Bless.

Hi eb2hope ,

Man , i'm so glad for you , and i knew that your aproval it's on the way , and that's giving me more hope !!! Congratulations and all the best wishes to you and your families !!! I decide to wait a little , to receive an answer from them , i did the 6th SR earlier this month , and i hope that i'll get an answer soon also !!! Thanks again for your suport and all my best wishes to you all !!! I've sent you a private message also !!!
All the best regards ,
ghebauer