• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Case number too high?

it s possible to get GC , my friend last year got through with a high CN 2009AF00091XXX . He used to leave in Germany. He received the 2nd NL on August, 16th 2009 . All his docs were ready ahead of time. So you have to have all docs ready to avoid loosing time.

Hey Dadadada72,
Good day and it is nice reading here that a friend of yours with a high case number of 2009AF00091XXX got his green card last year. Man mine is 2011AF0008976X but I still have hopes after going through all the visa bulletins of the last five years and realising that they are always current meaning there are more visa's than the total demand from them. I am also luck am from Cameroon and we just have like 3600 winners which means with a high case number like mine, I might still get the chance to go for an interview.

Man lets keep this forum active and encourage your friend to join and share his experiences with the rest of here.

Thanks for the update.
Jimmy.

huh???

it s possible to get GC , my friend last year got through with a high CN 2009AF00091XXX . He used to leave in Germany. He received the 2nd NL on August, 16th 2009 . All his docs were ready ahead of time. So you have to have all docs ready to avoid loosing time.

how did you win with that case number????it s wayyy above the cut off for that years????are you sure you put the right number there?????

What are you talking about? The AF region went current in September, so there's no reason for the OP's friend not to have succeeded like the OP claimed!

how did you win with that case number????it s wayyy above the cut off for that years????are you sure you put the right number there?????