Card Tracker for PP Stamping in Oct, 2004.

It looks like for a long time (very long) no one has recvd their cards yet, guys pleas edo update if you are receiving any Info even if that means a mere LUd with out any change in the message, god knows how long it will be before we all recv our physical cards.

Thanks

I am still waiting I guess 2001 filres have to wait longer!

LUD changed x 4 times no message change

gcsoon2004 said:
hi all....i changed my residence after filing i485 and sent AR-11 form ..but didn't called VSC for address change. i got my passport stamped on 9/30/04.(newark)..my courtesy copy came at the old address but since all mails are routed to new address ..i got the courtesy copy. i told Img. officer about the change of address and also wrote the new address on the approval letter while stamping. i also called NSC after 15 days of stamping to update the new address. finally my message changed on 11/3/04 as card ordered and 11/4/04 as card mailed. i haven't got the card yet as of 11/14/04. i'm confused if i'm going to get card on new address or will be sent back.

how many days it take for the mail to come...please someone share your opinion what to do...

OMGV...pls let me know when you get your card in mail...

PS: 9/30/04
LUD: 11/1/04 (NO MSG CHG),11/2/04 (NO MSG CHG),11/3/04,11/4/04
CO: 11/3/04
CM: 11/4/04
CR: ?? waiting....

At last journey for green card ends today 11/22/04...got my plastic card today....after being mailed to old address and then routed to new address...thank god wasnt' shipped back.....best of luck to you all ...and may god end your journies soon...

CR: 11/22/04

Dude Our cards were ordered

Hi Dude,

We received emails that our cards were ordered today 11/22/04
I will keep you posted if any message changes further

Let me know what happens with you

Thanks

Samina

Received cards before stamping

Folks,

I know this sounds weird, but we just received our PR cards and we are yet to get our passports stamped since we got our I-485 approvals about 10 days back.

Our lawyer was equally surprised as this was the first time she saw such an incident.

In any case, I am not complaining. :)

Thanks,
Suchax.

My wife and I received the plastic cards on 11/20/2004.

CO: 11/12/2004
CM: 11/16/2004
CR: 11/20/2004

Samina

Samina:

Great news,very happy for you that you finally received an email with regards to your cards being ordered. However in my case I have received no email and
neither has my LUD changed from 11/08. I hope I too recv them soon. All the best and do advise on receipt.

Do not forget to pray for me too.....

Thanks

Primary
--------
AD: 10/1
PS: 10/21 (Newark)
LUD: 11/4, 11/5, 11/19, 11/22
CO: 11/22
CM: ?
CR: ?

Dependents (Spouse & kid)
--------------------------
AD: 10/1
PS: 10/21 (Newark)
LUD: 11/5
CO: ?
CM: ?
CR: ?

Dude,

Hi Dude,

Our Cards were mailed yesterday 11/23, I will let you know when we receive

Hey Dude, give me ur email ID, if you are in NY area... we will keep in touch

Samina

Hi Samina-- congrats

my card was ordered 11-22 no word on mailing, did you get an email?

Thanks

Hi
Yes we received email this morning.
I will post when we receive our cards

Thanks

Samina

Hey Samina:

Check your inbox I have emailed you my email ID.

LUD changed for me 11/23, 11/24 however the message is the same.

My wife LUD changed 11/23 and 11/24 they have ordered her card and will mail when it is ready.

Glad to know that finally they have mailed you your cards, do confirm on receipt,all the best.

Thanks