Card Tracker for PP Stamping in Oct, 2004.

OmGV

Registered Users (C)
AD - 09/21 VSC
PS - 10/06 - SFO
LUD, both - 10/18 and 10/19, No change in Message.

AD: 10/15/04
PS: 10/29/04

Just done with passport stamping so can't begin counting days yet, however will keep all updated if any progress.

Thanks

OmGV said:
AD - 09/21 VSC
PS - 10/06 - SFO
LUD, both - 10/18 and 10/19, No change in Message.
LUD changed just for me [Primary] - 11/01 - No change in Message.
No change for spouse [Derivative] - Still with LUD 10/19
We have had dichotomus LUD changes, but main events have always occured for both of us simulataneously.
But it was a different story for EAD and AP, it was approved much faster for the spouse [who actually didn't need it].
Anyway, closer to the end of the tunnel.

EAC03125 said:
waiting for card too.

LUD is 9/21/04
EAC03125: I will go for stamping in Baltimore soon. Pls share your stamping experience. By the way, I received email saying that card has been orderred for my son (7-year-old) five days after our approval. IC

Guys,

My wife's and mines LUD updated to today's date. I just logged into the site after I read the post of OMGV. Does that means anything with respect to CARD.

Thanks
Kandy
AD 09/24/2004.
LUD : 09/29/2004
PS:10/06/2004
LUD: 11/01/2004.
Waiting for CARD.

My card was ordered

My 485 was pproved 0n 9/16/24. PS on 10/01/04. Online says card was ordered on 10/29/04. I am waiting for the card. My husband LUD is 10/29/04.

My daughter got her plastic card 14 days after the approval. Don't worry about your son and he dosen't need to stamp.

Baltimore accepts only Info pass. You need to get appointment before you go. Also make sure you have the front view photoes. Other than that, it's very easy. They don't ask any questions and don't ask you return EADs and APs. I had two posts about our stamp last months. You can check them too.

Good luck.

immigrationcom said:
EAC03125: I will go for stamping in Baltimore soon. Pls share your stamping experience. By the way, I received email saying that card has been orderred for my son (7-year-old) five days after our approval. IC

EAC03125 said:
My daughter got her plastic card 14 days after the approval. Don't worry about your son and he dosen't need to stamp.

Baltimore accepts only Info pass. You need to get appointment before you go. Also make sure you have the front view photoes. Other than that, it's very easy. They don't ask any questions and don't ask you return EADs and APs. I had two posts about our stamp last months. You can check them too.

Good luck.
EAC03125: Thank you very very much. IC

Does anybody knows that if card ordering is any different if done by Vermont/Texas/california/Nebraska or any other USCIS local sub office?

For ex: Card Ordered by Vermont Vs. Card ordered by Atlanta local office?

Which one takes longer?

Update

Approval Date Oct 2
Passport Stamped Oct 8 at LA
LUD changed twice 10/15 and 10/19 No change in Message