Card Tracker for PP Stamping in Oct, 2004.

Questions about cards and passport stamping

Folks,

I have a few questions regarding passport stamping and the plastic cards. Will really really appreciate if somebody could share their experience on the same.

-- As per our online status on the USCIS web-site our cards were mailed on 11/11, even though we are yet to get our passports stamped. Is it possible to get the cards without passport stamping? Or, could it be some kind of mistake?

-- How long does it take to receive the cards and where are they mailed from? (I am in the CA bay area)

-- Unfortunately, I had to change my address and I had called NSC on 11/1 to update my address. Now, I am wondering if my address got updated on time and whether the cards were mailed to my new address. Anybody has a simular experience?

Any reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Suchax.

Got the Passport Stamped on 10/18, but so far no news abt the Card. LUD changed few times. I had applied for AP and EAD before approval, I guess LUD changed bcos they have touched my AP/EAD. It is already 2 months, I am kind of getting worried.

Spouse
CO - 11/05
CM - 11/08
CR - 11/12

Stamped in NYC on 10/29

Guys:

I was just wondering if any one got their PS in NYC on or around 10/29 and if they have heard anything on the plastic card.

Me and my wife had our PS on 10/29/04, there has been a LUD 11/08 however with same approved message, was wondering if am all alone or are there any one else with us.

Thanks

Same here

dude2711725

We also stamped our passports on 10/29.

LUD Changed on 11/05, but same message

I will keep you posted, you do the same

Samina

Waiting stamped in Pittsburgh on 10-21 LUD changed late october, but derivative got approved yesterday but no new changes for my case or LUD changes

Samina

Samina:

Any feedback on your case, sorry to be pushing you for an update but at times the whole process of waiting never endingly can be nerve racking.

Thanks

stat2000

stat2000:

Where did you have your PS stamped and when did you recv your card, would you please advice..

Thanks

Still waiting

Our GC got approved from VSC in 10/02 and we stamped our passport on 10/08 from LA. LUD changed thrice since than but no message change, still waiting for card.

Anybody in same boat,

Deep1 said:
Our GC got approved from VSC in 10/02 and we stamped our passport on 10/08 from LA. LUD changed thrice since than but no message change, still waiting for card.

Anybody in same boat,

We did our stamping in LA (Los Angeles) too on 10/19. My spouse got the card already. Mine is not even orderd yet. LUD changed again today.

Dude

Hi Dude,

LUD Changed twice, 11/18 & 11/19
But message is still same of approval

I will keep u posted, u do the same

Thanks

Samina

Samina:

Thanks in all likelyhood they are getting ready to order your card. i.e. your file is moving in the right direction, MY LUD was 11/08 and since then no activity, I called the 800 # and the lady infmd me that I would need to wait till 30 days pass for them to do anything, do not know if that helps but am pretty sure your close to having message change, do keep me updatd and I shall do likewise.

Thanks

Did my passport stamping in Atlanta on 11/10. LUD changes on 11/17 and 11/18. Same approval message and no change after that.

Maybe the LUD changes occur when they move the I-89 document from the mail room to the card production facility..Any guesses people?

xyz2375 said:
Maybe the LUD changes occur when they move the I-89 document from the mail room to the card production facility..Any guesses people?
It may be true with today's technology. Today, my LUD changes again without content change. ic

why i am so unlucky?

i got my passport stamed in 09/09/2004 in philadelphia but still not get message changed.

lud=10/04/04
co=?
cr=?