Card production ordered

Thanks Suresh. Lets hope so. Can't wait any longer. Since the notice my heart is racing... Finally, the grueling journey of patience coming to an end then.

I have recieved the Approval notice by mail yesterday. Stating that I'll be receiving the the GC with expiration date for 10 yrs and no conditional one. That is great then I won't have to apply for I-751. Does this sounds right. I have seen People get 2 yrs first then get the 10yrs once the condition get removed.

Did anyone of you got any such thing?

I have recieved the Approval notice by mail yesterday. Stating that I'll be receiving the the GC with expiration date for 10 yrs and no conditional one. That is great then I won't have to apply for I-751. Does this sounds right. I have seen People get 2 yrs first then get the 10yrs once the condition get removed.

Did anyone of you got any such thing?

Hi Joshuatree
Good to know that you got 10 year card.
Can u provide your cat/country/PD etc information to understand what PD are being approved.
thanks

Questions

Can someone tell me how long after the EAD is received does the I-485 get approved and the physical GC sent out? Also, do they call us for an interview or not?

hi guys, I am new here. I got email "card production ordered" on the 2/12/08. waiting for the card now.

Just a question, I applied the case through my lawyer, so does INS send the card to my lawyer or myself? they have been sending the EAD and travel documents to myself so far. but the welcoming letter I received is only a courtesy copy, they said the original was sent to my lawyer.

thanks a lot for your help gurus!

JC

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys, I am new here. I got email "card production ordered" on the 2/12/08. waiting for the card now.

Just a question, I applied the case through my lawyer, so does INS send the card to my lawyer or myself? they have been sending the EAD and travel documents to myself so far. but the welcoming letter I received is only a courtesy copy, they said the original was sent to my lawyer.

thanks a lot for your help gurus!

JC

Congratulations. cards should come to you in 7-10 days. Please post your case information of I485 Filing date/Priority date/ Cat - Eb2 or EB 3/ Country to understand how USCIS is processing and clearing the cases.

thanks, do they send it to my lawyer or me?

I will give a full update on my case, my name check was stuck for years until I went for a lawsuit against CIS. Once I get a chance, i will give an update with full details...

Congratulations guys and enjoy your freedom.Who ever got approved please post your case details also.

EB3 ,India,NSC
Labor PD: Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485,I131,I765 FD:May 2006
FP :July 2006
AC21:Feb 2007
2nd EAD and AP Renewal Apllied Date:Feb 2007.
3rd EAD and AP applied date:02/05/2008
I140 LUD :11/04/07
I485 Luds:12/28/2006,12/29/2006,
SR1 Luds :06/28/2007,06/29/2007,06/30/2007.
SR Request response(06/19/2007 ):It's in Name check
Senator's Office response(10/22/2007): It's in Name check
Contacted NSC through POJ on 12/19/2007:Still in name check
Sent a letter to Congress man on 11/29/2007:Still in Name check(01/08/2008)
Address Change Lud :01/08/2008
Sent a letter to First lady :Still in Name check(Got response on 02/13/2008)
One more enquiry through Senator's office(02/10/2008):Waiting for response
I485 AD ??????

Card Production ordrered

Folks:
I just got an email: Card production ordered. So may I assume, it's approved?
Funny thing I thought my FP was not even up to date. Last ime I did it on Oct 12 2006. 15 months is the time of exp for Fp, right? Here is my case history.

NSC-EB1(OR)
ROW
RD: 140 + 485: April 12, 2005
AD: 140: May 12, 2005
2 sets of EAD and AP, third ones pending
Never checked whether my case was stuck in any security check.

Hi Joshuatree
Good to know that you got 10 year card.
Can u provide your cat/country/PD etc information to understand what PD are being approved.
thanks

Hi Suresh,
Sorry for my delayed response.
Here are the info:
Category: Family based.
PD=??

02/12/08: Received the paper copy of the approval by mail.
02/15/08: Approval notice sent email

Haven't received the CARD yet.

Hi Suresh,
Sorry for my delayed response.
Here are the info:
Category: Family based.
PD=??

02/12/08: Received the paper copy of the approval by mail.
02/15/08: Approval notice sent email

Haven't received the CARD yet.
Thanks. Good to note information. Have patience GC is on its way stuck on freeway traffic Jam.

Finally.....

After waiting for 6 years, I finally received my Plastic Card last week.....

My long journey toward GC is over...

Thanks to those Gurus who gives vaualable advice to this forum - this forum is the best.....

Here is my details:

• Labor applied in 2002 through company A - nothing happened at DBEC
  • Switched to company B in Jan 2007 (after working on H1B for 9 years)
  • Applied for Labor through Perm in May 2007
  • Labor approved in June 2007
  • I-140 and EAD was approved in July 2007
  • Changed job again to work for company C (after 180 days in Jan 2008 using AC-21)
  • I-485 was approved on 2/6/08 (USCIS did not even ask for EV before approving my GC)
Now I'm a free bird.....

Good luck to you all....

Last edited by a moderator:
hello. Is card ordered notice (email) the same as approval? I still haven't received approval email but I just got the card ordered and wasn't sure if this was a 100% sign that I am getting my PR. Sorry for the dumb question. Thank you

hello. Is card ordered notice (email) the same as approval? I still haven't received approval email but I just got the card ordered and wasn't sure if this was a 100% sign that I am getting my PR. Sorry for the dumb question. Thank you

Hi SBKIM
Congratulations.
You are step ahead. the card production is the final step getting PR.
Please post your case details EB Cat/ Country/ PD/ I485 RD etc.
enjoy the Freedom.

After waiting for 6 years, I finally received my Plastic Card last week.....

My long journey toward GC is over...

Thanks to those Gurus who gives vaualable advice to this forum - this forum is the best.....

Here is my details:

• Labor applied in 2002 through company A - nothing happened at DBEC
  • Switched to company B in Jan 2007 (after working on H1B for 9 years)
  • Applied for Labor through Perm in May 2007
  • Labor approved in June 2007
  • I-140 and EAD was approved in July 2007
  • Changed job again to work for company C (after 180 days in Jan 2008 using AC-21)
  • I-485 was approved on 2/6/08 (USCIS did not even ask for EV before approving my GC)
Now I'm a free bird.....

Good luck to you all....
Hi
Congratulations. Yours is super fast case giving hopes to others that USCIS is not lazy. Can you post your case details, EB cat/ PD/ Country/ I485 RD etc.
Thanks

Hi SBKIM
Congratulations.
You are step ahead. the card production is the final step getting PR.
Please post your case details EB Cat/ Country/ PD/ I485 RD etc.
enjoy the Freedom.

Thank you! This was actually for my father. I will see if I can gather up dates. We filed the original papers (485 and 130) in Dec of 2006.

All,

I got the following e-mail this evening. I guess this is the 1st step in the sequence of things that happen during approval right?
I must be dreaming, nearly 8 years since the process started and I'm not sure how to react;)

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On February 27, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.