Card production ordered

Yes, i got the same letter. IS there any other letter we should receive?
Well, i got my cards this afternoon by mail.

Hi abba114 & gcjagadam:
I got the same letter with the additional wording that "This is to notify you that your permanent residence has been approved". As I told earlier I checked and found that the actual approval letter received by attorney is word by word same as this welcome notice (in fact both notice type says welcome notice).
I also checked with 3 other friends who received Green Card approval recently and all of them just got this welcome/approval notice and the physical card. That's all. So, I think we all if we receive both the welcome/approval notice and the card can consider this process as complete. Congrats to both of you.

My wife's case got RFE today and I have to work on it.

I wonder why I get card production email twice???
updated timeline
12/10----"card ordered" email
12/10----"welcoming letter send" email
12/13----"card ordered" email again
12/15----"welcoming letter" in my postal mail box post marked on 12/11/07

"This is to notify you that your application for permanent resdience has been approved. It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to permanent resident status in the United States."

12/??-----Physical Green Card----Don't have it yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Still I haven't received anything yet after received card production ordered email on Dec 10th. Wondering why its long time. Is there any other process after the approval notice sent. I do see that one more LUD for our 485 cases on Dec 15th (Saturday). Not sure what's going on. Anyone has any idea...please share ideas.

Thanks,

hi whengc-eb1c,
did you get your welcoming email and mail?
I still haven't not received my "approval sent" email yet.

Hi abba114

Please check my previous posts. I have received card production ordered email on 12/10 and approval notice sent email on 12/13. Still I haven't received anything in mail yet. Waiting for physical cards....

Thanks,

hi whengc-eb1c,
i got the card production ordered email on 12/13. About the same time frame as yours.
Let's keep each other updated. Where do you live? I live in Dallas area.

Hi gcjagadam and jhonny:
My wife's RFE is about not having done the TB-skin test. The original immigration dr (civil surgeon) told her that he prefers to do x-ray and not the skin test. I even insisted that she be allowed to take skin test but the dr over-ruled me saying that he knows what to do since he is immigration dr. Now the RFE.... I have since then moved to another state and today I went to a different immigration dr. This new dr wanted to redo all the medicals and will not accept the previous dr's other results.... the result is... i ended up paying for all the tests again. her TB-skin test results will come this Friday. I have to then file her RFE response.
Now I am not sure if she was alloted a visa number or not (as I was approved).
If not, with the current retrogression it may be a while for her case approval :(

OH okay, sorry to hear that. I know few of these Dr they pretend they know everything. Though this is simple rfe, unnecessarily time consuming and tension. I wish your wife will get the approval soon.

Good Luck

abba114, I live in Atlanta, GA. Do you have any other update on your case.

Gcjagadam, I'm checking with my employer daily and they haven't received anything yet. Not sure what's going on. Can I call NSC customer service. Pls advice.

Thanks

I bet you are going to receive your Cards today. Check your mail today, if no mail, then better call NSC.

You are correct, Gcjagadam. I got an email from my employer that they have received my card and my wife's card as well. I should see my physical cards tomorrow. What a day for us. Thank god.

abba114, don't worry you should get it tomorrow 100%.