Card production ordered

Congrats Jackolantern!!

I noticed that you took care of the footnote right when you started this thread. Very heartening and good thread to start. I am new to these forums as I joined in May 2007 when my dates became current.

I have found that you have been very consistent and balanced in your posts. Please continue visiting us here even after you get the cards physically in your hands. Maybe you can find some potential partners for your forthcoming business ventures.

Well, I am glad you have stuck with this process and are NOT going back to the West Indies.

Sincerely - IE

I just hope this email was not just another part of their campaign of misinformation ... next thing is that we see a headline "USCIS computer glitch sent out 10,000 approval emails in error". I am waiting for the physical card before I get too excited.
Jack i am in the same boat..

my status is still "approval notice sent" not card production or anything.

and in my case its weird because i am dependent and my spouse(primary) has not been approved yet........its too funny that after i get my GC i can try to sponsor my spouse who sponsored me in the first place ..

i too hope that its not a glitch that i am approved.

I am so happy for you, I got so sad when you said you were moving away!!!
Please do not abandon the board!!!
and again congrats and take a vacation, you deserve it!!!!

Many congratulations Jack!

Now you may have reason to make more plans and follow up on your last ones.

I understand your reservations in not celebrating too much until you have received the card in your hand. With USCIS, the only thing that is truly certain is uncertainty. In some ways, USCIS teaches us something that we never really acknowledge.

It is that everything is uncertain and in a flux, and that nothing is guaranteed, not a GC, nay, not even the next day. And just like life dishes out some unexpected outcomes to us every now and then, USCIS also reneges and does a U-turn every now and then on it's promises. Oh well...C'est la vie!

GC_TRAP
Languishing since Aug. 2001 PD
I-485: July 2003
Case lost in the la la land

Felt so happy..You got it..

congrats and enjoy the week end. Have a 12 pack beer can find a nice spot in beach.

Congrats Jack

I liked to read your posts and views. I am happy for you.
Now you can rollback on your previous decision on returning...

Have a good time.

Nama:
EB3/India/RIR
PD June 2003
4 Eads and APs
Awaiting ......I-485

Congrats Jack!!! You have been so reasonable in your comments. We all will miss you.

Enjoy the weekend and future. I wonder when I will even get a chance to file for AOS. My PD is almost same as Jack. (No wonder my life sucks.)

congrats

Thanks for all your responses. I hope the result of my case is an indicator of good things to come for the other I-485 old-timers.

congrats on ur approval, enjoy the freedom.
you post lot of sensible messages, hopefully
we will see some more messages...
PD OCT 03
RD I485 05/2004 VSC
VSC to TSC Mar 07
FP1 Code 3 2005
FP2 Code 1 5/7/7
4EADs and 4APs .....
don't know name check or security check is cleard??
AD ????

I got the magic email this morning! Apparently I was one of the lucky 60,000. I am very interested in seeing what the actual approval date is on the card or approval notice.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be
mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive
the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your
case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congrats jackolantern, you indeed shone the lantern & lit up a lot of hopes in the forum. I also got GC few weeks back. 2 weeks after I got GC, spouse & I went to SSN & applied for new cards without the restriction clause. Luckily both our info was available with SS office & we got new SS cards in 8 days. I guess, all guys who are getting approved should do this as the next step.

Congratulations Jackolantern !! I am very glad for you. I hope you stick around the forum once in a while. Enjoy the weekend !!

I had another LUD today 7/14 but the message didn't change. I also got another email with the same "card production ordered". I wonder what that is about.

Last edited by a moderator: