Card production ordered

Jackolantern

Registered Users (C)
I got the magic email this morning! Apparently I was one of the lucky 60,000. I am very interested in seeing what the actual approval date is on the card or approval notice.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be
mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive
the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your
case. Just follow the link below to register.

Wow You got it before you passed Away

Wow Jackolantern
You got GC before you passed away.... just kidding...

Congratulations!!!

Enjoy

I am waiting every single day checking status but getting depressed everyday with no status change

Life Sucks

Congrats

So you gave up on it.Don't you. Life is always like this for most people. It only comes to you when you don't need it. Good that the stroke of luck got on to you finally. Now you don't really need that line on your signature.Dont you:)

Enjoy

Congrats Jack. Its good to hear about so many approvals. USCIS,inspite of its goof-up, is bringing in relief to a lot of people who have been hanging in there for so long. Hopefully, old timers will get approved fast so that the new ones who apply now wont have to suffer like the old timers. While I fully sympathize with the current folks not being able to apply for 485s, one month of documents gathering and money lost due to change in travel plans and medicals is nothing compared to years of agony(some as old as 2000), of waiting in a blackbox, getting lost in a quagmire of RFEs, missed FP notices, large sums of money spent on endless EADs and APs. and the anxiety of staying out of work or not being able to travel on emergency because of unavailability of interim EADs or APs.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats Jackolantern
dont know when my turn will come
dont know i am in those 60000 gc approval people
still my case is in namecheck pending
i applied my 485 in july 06, they initiated namecheck in feb 07
dont know why
just frustrated

today 2 of my friends (one is very very close friend) got their approvals
russian colleague in my client palce also got approval yesterday night

Congrats Jack!! Mind me asking which country are you from?
I am from a country in the West Indies. However, I won't say which one, because those countries are so small that saying which country could identify me personally (if combined with reading other facts about me on the forum).

Thanks for all your responses. I hope the result of my case is an indicator of good things to come for the other I-485 old-timers.

Jackolantern........ Hearty Congrats......

JACKOLANTERN........ HEARTY CONGRATS...... GOD KNOWS,YOU OF ALL PEOPLE DESERVE IT, YOUR POSTINGS WERE ALWAYS ANALYTICAL AND MADE SO MUCH SENSE, SO RATIONAL. ENJOY.

MINE WAS APPROVED 7/12..... AND WHAT KEPT ME GOING IS MY UNWAVERING FAITH AND BELIEF IN THE QUOTE BELOW

Let nothing disturb you, Let nothing frighten you,
All things pass away, God never changes,
Patience obtains all things, He who has God lacks for nothing,
God alone suffices
- St Teresa of Avila
GODBLESSANDAVERY HAPPYFUTURE

I just hope this email was not just another part of their campaign of misinformation ... next thing is that we see a headline "USCIS computer glitch sent out 10,000 approval emails in error". I am waiting for the physical card before I get too excited.