can't help - have to say this - saras and other 'experts' please read

catdog

Registered Users (C)
I cannot help saying something when I look at these self-proclaimed experts in immigration like saras sayiung 'Be positive' , 'it will work out' and then putting a disclaimer at the end.

Saras may be a part of bodyshopper chain who wants you guys to hang around, in the hopes of GC nirvana. GC is not coming. People are angry enough at the politicians for other things. The politicians will not make them more angry by passing bills which brings in thousands more peope legally or handing tens of thousands more GCs in effect reducing their salaries.

The writing is on the wall, ceiling and floor. Be prepared to wait for ever or leave. saras I am interested in knowing your wife's salary if you don't mind. Maybe I can take her place !! :p :D :D

I Agree!

I think Saras, Techy, unitednations etc have been on this forum for so long that they have got immune to the 'ridicule' by USCIS and now by you.

I agree on your comment of what's the point of writing long 'expert' comments when u say u don't know at the end. Maybe they are really the people keeping this website/discussion going on.

Guys, Saras, UN, like them or not are the spiritual leaders for many in this forum. That's my perception. Since visa numbers got stuck a long time ago we never had much useful information to talk about.

Thanks Saras, UN and all others who keep this forum alive !

nyc8300 said:
I think Saras, Techy, unitednations etc have been on this forum for so long that they have got immune to the 'ridicule' by USCIS and now by you.

I agree on your comment of what's the point of writing long 'expert' comments when u say u don't know at the end. Maybe they are really the people keeping this website/discussion going on.

bush_middle_finger.jpg
F___ OFF, catdog.

Dalals or loosers?

Ok so we get another 'dalal' with 'be careful', 'wait','hang on' message.
I can't understand the guys! Saras, unitednations, techy seem to have EAD's and can switch companies if they want to. Nobody expected GC's to be a time bound process to start off. So if you have an EAD, why the hell do you even bother to be on the forum. I can only think that either they are moderators
lawyers/facilitators (dalla's) trying to keep people interested or
just plain loosers who have got abused so much that they have become experts in the law around this abuse.

GCdreamer2006 seems to want to take over from them once they go away. Get a life!.

GCdreamer2006 said:
Guys, Saras, UN, like them or not are the spiritual leaders for many in this forum. That's my perception. Since visa numbers got stuck a long time ago we never had much useful information to talk about.

NYC8300, you are comic at minimum. Keep it up.
No, UN, Saras are way better than me. I don't have what it takes and since my PD is April 2002, for God's sake I hope I will get out of these forums sooner than everyone else !!

nyc8300 said:
Ok so we get another 'dalal' with 'be careful', 'wait','hang on' message.
I can't understand the guys! Saras, unitednations, techy seem to have EAD's and can switch companies if they want to. Nobody expected GC's to be a time bound process to start off. So if you have an EAD, why the hell do you even bother to be on the forum. I can only think that either they are moderators
just plain loosers who have got abused so much that they have become experts in the law around this abuse.

GCdreamer2006 seems to want to take over from them once they go away. Get a life!.

After reading "catdog" highly innovative posts, I really hope that he/she receive a good long RFE stating that USCIS did background check on his case and find diffeculty in understanding if he/she is male...female..or from the third world :) and therefore, they can't approve his application..It would be great fun when he will go to USCIS to prove that :) ..and will write on this forum to share his/her experiences :)

Spiritual leaders' void spin

GCdreamer2006 said:

Spiritual leaders? Interesting comment. I know Bin Laden is a spiritual leader for the terrorists, and possesses heck luv financial resources. The spiritual leaders of this forum, unfortunately, appear to do nothing gainfully during the business day, indulging themselves in futile speculation of what DOL/USCIS/DOS is doing.

If they are paid IT professionals, they wasting a lot of $$$s of they employers/clients. If they are on the bench with H1B, their immigration status is spurious at best. If they are on EAD, what the heck do they do for a living? Are they monks? I learned that, in contemporary China, some monks are salaried and make girl friends to kill time. If these spiritual leaders are monks, they could have better entertainment rather than fool themselves, as well as the desperate losers reading this forum, by fruitlessly guessing the mind of some government agencies.

Nice head fake, catdog. u've got some attention now.

experts' posting pattern revealed

What a stunning pattern: the "experts" work on postings during the business hours and take a break during the weekend. A better explanation for this pattern is that these "IT" guys have been practicing immigration laws :p :p :p

nyc8300 said:
I rarely get caught up in such silly threads, but this one is very insulting.

Hmm. Unlike these people you mention I don't have an EAD. I am not a moderator, nor a lawyer. Nor am I waiting for a GC. I have a GC. Why do I still come to this site? I want to try to help people through this hell of a waiting game.....To offer and guidance I can, and if someone just needs a pat on the back, as I did many time, I'll do that too... I'm still here so that I can give back as much of what I've taken from this FREE site. Some people need advice, others just need a mood lift. UN and Saras have no malintentions. They just want to help any way they can. What do you think this forum would be like if nobody responded to people looking for help? It would be deserted. People know they can turn to UN and Saras for the help they need, and if they really don't know the answer they will tell you. Now you all need to take a deep breath, and calm down!

curiousGeorge,

I hoped to got a reply back from one of the people I mentioned.
I have nothing against the people I referred to but I hate the negativity they sometimes bring to the forum. We all know that the process is screwed up and the other realities.
Although it is nice and helpful to know the facts, at some point one has to try and shake things up, get up and act. We do not have to accept things as they are; after all this country is different from others because people think positively.
Even the illegals feel they have a legitimate right to actively protest but why can't we do that. The only reason I can think of is that we accept the abuse we get from USCIS etc.

If you look at techy's and Saras's comment they are trying to take the short cuts and game the system, not take any chances, wait and watch. I just don't agree with this attitude.
I are thankful for their helpful comments but want less of the big brotherly I know all; don't do this and that attitude.

curiousGeorge said:
I rarely get caught up in such silly threads, but this one is very insulting.

Hmm. Unlike these people you mention I don't have an EAD. I am not a moderator, nor a lawyer. Nor am I waiting for a GC. I have a GC. Why do I still come to this site? I want to try to help people through this hell of a waiting game.....To offer and guidance I can, and if someone just needs a pat on the back, as I did many time, I'll do that too... I'm still here so that I can give back as much of what I've taken from this FREE site. Some people need advice, others just need a mood lift. UN and Saras have no malintentions. They just want to help any way they can. What do you think this forum would be like if nobody responded to people looking for help? It would be deserted. People know they can turn to UN and Saras for the help they need, and if they really don't know the answer they will tell you. Now you all need to take a deep breath, and calm down!

UN,

I wanted to ask this question since long time. How come you applied under EB3 being such a high-level corporate guy. Just curious. No fun intended.

United Nations .. Impressive I must say if that is where u are .. did u get your CFA ? Do a lot of people report to you ? Are you hiring :)

Rose101 said:
UN: What is the reason for your many postings in this thread ? Do you like or approve catdog ?
Yes I think people of your Caliber (even Saras) should keep away from dogs and bitches. They are here to eat bones.

Did you make catdog for it or how come you are close to catdog? How mean use of caliber. What is the true color?
GaramChai2go said:
Yes I think people of your Caliber (even Saras) should keep away from dogs and bitches. They are here to eat bones.