can't help - have to say this - saras and other 'experts' please read

techy2468 said:
padosan what the gaurentee that by the time you are schedule A.....USA may have stopped caring for nurses.....because they may have an unlimited H1 quota for them...

nyc8300.....my sympathies with you.....you are indeed suffering a lot...

Techy, there are no guarantees as we all know.. but looking at the demand and supply scenerio.. nurses will be given a preference over EB3's like us and the visa numbers are going to be pulled from our category to the schedule A. Afterall, healthcare is a multi-billion dollar industry here.

.. the thing is that I am in the healthcare field and I see that there is an evergrowing need for nurses .. I see people who came like 2-3 years after I came and waiting to take oath for citizenship.. why? Because they are nurses...

Not that I see the "calling" for me in the nursing profession.. rather I'd look for a job in administrative side.. where i can be more in the management related position since I already have experience and an MBA from here... I can manage to brush up my Chemistry and Biology that I last studied in the 12th grade.. time just goes by so fast...

nyc8300[B said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! Not to be sexist but I hope you are a guy. Would you like to work for my company. I can really use a 'Bi...' like you. With your attitude, somebody is going to screw you anyways!
------------------------------------------------------------------------[/B]

NYC, last time you sent me a private message you told me that you were beaten up by ur dad and he beat up your mom too.. I understand that you don't like all this and going through a tough time.. but if you need any help regarding your position here in the U.S, please let me know... I'll talk 2 :) ur dad

Padosan said:
Techy, there are no guarantees as we all know.. but looking at the demand and supply scenerio.. nurses will be given a preference over EB3's like us and the visa numbers are going to be pulled from our category to the schedule A. Afterall, healthcare is a multi-billion dollar industry here.

.. the thing is that I am in the healthcare field and I see that there is an evergrowing need for nurses .. I see people who came like 2-3 years after I came and waiting to take oath for citizenship.. why? Because they are nurses...

Not that I see the "calling" for me in the nursing profession.. rather I'd look for a job in administrative side.. where i can be more in the management related position since I already have experience and an MBA from here... I can manage to brush up my Chemistry and Biology that I last studied in the 12th grade.. time just goes by so fast...

Since special provision 50K visa (which was given to nurses in May 2005) is over, you will not see in visa bulletin separate field Schedule A.

The only way for nurses to get green card is to apply in one of the EB1/2/3/ category. Labor Certification is not required for Schedule A.
Majority of them will fall to EB3 with PD 2006 and 2007.

Order cancelled!

Dude!
I can't see how somebody can become a nurse just to get a GC. Don't you have any sense of self-dignity.
I know a couple of people who did whatever it took to become a citizen but then they did what they had planned initially. These people were uneducated and couldn't even write a sentence properly. You seem to be able to do better than that but are changing as the wind goes, by the hour and offer and will accept anything to get a GC. You are pimping yourself out.

If ever, as you said I were to send you a private message it would have been to 'service' clients (as they say it). However it seems you are unsafe and may be HIV +ve already. Cancel my order if you did get it!
Best of luck!

Padosan said:
NYC, last time you sent me a private message you told me that you were beaten up by ur dad and he beat up your mom too.. I understand that you don't like all this and going through a tough time.. but if you need any help regarding your position here in the U.S, please let me know... I'll talk 2 :) ur dad

Last edited by a moderator:
close your eyes.

nyc8300 said:
Dude!
I can't see how somebody can become a nurse just to get a GC. Don't you have any sense of self-dignity.

Then close your eyes.
It is his/her choice and it should not bother you.

I know a couple of people who did whatever it took to become a citizen but then they did what they had planned initially. These people were uneducated and couldn't even write a sentence properly. You seem to be able to do better than that but are changing as the wind goes, by the hour and offer and will accept anything to get a GC. You are pimping yourself out.

If ever, as you said I were to send you a private message it would have been to 'service' clients (as they say it). However it seems you are unsafe and may be HIV +ve already. Cancel my order if you did get it!
Best of luck!